How do you avoid warnings?

I'm honestly concerned. I was excited to be a part of this community. After the transexual told me about the site we would look at posts on burners but I never opened an account until I can our so I could fully participate. Now I'm out I've seen like two women and I literally just got out the joint. I don't want any problems here, I'm simply trying to fit in. These rules are confusing and make people not want to be here. Ion know what to do. I just want to get women like pxo and have fun. I don't want any problems at all. So please if you are not a nice person please go the other way with me. I got my PO breathing down my fucking neck, trying to get a legit gig, not able to see my mom in the joint because a parolee can't have visitation even with his own mom, a whole bunch of shit. Please I really don't need any problems and am not here to cause any. Please flood my inbox with help on how to do this no warnings or bullshit please. I don't even fully understand what a warning is or a thread hijack. Crazy shit, I got major problems and I have to consider warnings on a site. Please help me or just leave me alone. Try to be nice and get bit in the ass. Geez ...
Look, the mods around here are usually fair and decent people.

Assuming this is legit, I will be happy to explain a thread hijack. It means, someone posted a topic and you posted On their initial topic attempting to take the topic in a different direction.

Just an observation, you been here five days and you have 15 posts. To me that is a red flag. If it was me I would slow down and participate when you feel you can add value.

You mentioned you have seen two providers, post a review.

Lastly, I am not a system expert, but to me a warning, is what it is. You do it twice you get an infraction. I believe, three infractions then you have a temporary ban.

Have fun...
Assuming this is legit Originally Posted by Fizley
How do you avoid warnings?
I'm honestly concerned. I was excited to be a part of this community. After the transexual told me about the site Originally Posted by Trillburgers
Why would you want to be a part of this community? It obviously isn't transexual friendly. Plus you have an endless supply of top notch FREE orifices from your straight up G Patna that you did a bid for. He wouldn't be the success he is today if it weren't for you. Keep him happy & that steady stream of Meat will never end.
Easy to avoid warnings and infractions. Read the guidelines, it's all there.
  • Busty
  • 11-03-2023, 03:51 PM
Reminds me of someone
Reminds me of someone Originally Posted by Busty
Yep
Hey pit/shine/trill/scroogmcduck/zoobies2

Calm down on all the thread starting, you’re totally giving yourself away haaahaaa
Hey pit/shine/trill/scroogmcduck/zoobies2

Calm down on all the thread starting, you’re totally giving yourself away haaahaaa Originally Posted by Cendell M
Please leave my handle out of this shit show. I have nothing to do with any of this. I'm asking humbly. Please Mods do something where my handle isn't mentioned with any mess unnecessarily. It hinders my ability to hobby based off of false accusations. Thank you
Now you got your pissroom persona going, be carful it’s hard to go back and fourth Scrooge lol
Folks,
Let's not drift from the topic of avoiding in fractions.

As previously mentioned, that's all in the guidelines.

So closing thread.