Pelosi Holding Up The USMCA Treaty

Where is it? All she has to do it pick it up and hold a vote. She said several times in the past months she's "working towards 'yes'". But she won't pick it up because it makes President Trump look good. Mexico has already approved it. Pelosi met with the Trudeau and told him not to get it approved in Canada until the US approves it.

Nervous Nancy and the media is too busy waiting for Schiff to leak hearsay information instead of benefiting Americans. The Dims can't walk and chew gum at the same time.
She can’t afford to give Trump another win. That would be bad for her fake impeachment investigation. Better to let American workers take the hit.
^^Yup
^^Yup Originally Posted by rexdutchman
^^^yup again
She can’t afford to give Trump another win. That would be bad for her fake impeachment investigation. Better to let American workers take the hit. Originally Posted by bambino
  • oeb11
  • 10-30-2019, 09:53 AM
DPST mantra - "Resist, Obstruct, Impeach at all costs!!!!"
DPST is not to govern, but take over as a totalitarian ruling force.

At any cost to America.
Yup resistance at all costs / obstruction / lying doesn't matter mass delusion Get big-T
and stay in power
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2019, 11:37 AM
Pelosi Holding Up The USMCA Treaty

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You mean NAFTA 2.0

From what I've read on the subject, USMCA will have a positive impact on the U.S. but certainly not a "WOW" factor.

Pass it. No big deal.

"USMCA to have limited but positive impact on US economy"

https://www.hpj.com/ag_news/usmca-to...dd73e6623.html
From what I've read on the subject, USMCA will have a positive impact on the U.S. but certainly not a "WOW" factor.

Pass it. No big deal.

https://www.hpj.com/ag_news/usmca-to...dd73e6623.html Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Anything that has a positive effect on jobs and the economy is a big deal.

Pass it. No big deal.

https://www.hpj.com/ag_news/usmca-to...dd73e6623.html Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
A guy on FoxBusiness says the USMCA is FIVE TIMES bigger than the Chinese deal. His prediction: Pass USMCA and the Dow goes to 30K.

Win, baby, win!
A guy on FoxBusiness says the USMCA is FIVE TIMES bigger than the Chinese deal. His prediction: Pass USMCA and the Dow goes to 30K.

Win, baby, win! Originally Posted by gnadfly
The Chinese "deal" is a big nothing. Planned Trump tariffs in December will have a major negative impact on U.S. consumers.

Read over the USMCA details and give me your opinion as to what changes will have a substantial impact over NAFTA.
Don’t know why Trump is picking on Canada. Because Canada has better social services? It can’t be that Canada is China or Ukraine, eh?

Or is it because his Lady is hot for JT?
The Chinese "deal" is a big nothing. Planned Trump tariffs in December will have a major negative impact on U.S. consumers.

Read over the USMCA details and give me your opinion as to what changes will have a substantial impact over NAFTA. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
How would you know? You’re just another schmo on a hooker board. Don’t beat your chest.
How would you know? You’re just another schmo on a hooker board. Don’t beat your chest. Originally Posted by bambino
I express opinions. Just like you and everyone else who participates on this forum. Don't take disagreements with your POV personally.