PHOTOGRAPHERS... PROVIDERS LOOK....5 Star locations to shoot your photos for way less than a 5 star hotel

I have two beautiful rooms available for photos shots.
These rooms are lavishly appointed and decorated in high end textile ( Linen, Chenille, Velvet, Satin, high ct sheets, silk duponi pillows and more) plus lovey furnishings.
They are available for way less than a 5star hotel.
You get use of both rooms for 4 hours for $100 or 6 hrs for $150.
Or one room for 4hrs is $ 75 or 6hrs for $125
Other arrangements considered just ask....
Available anytime M-F from 10am to 8pm must book a min of 24hrs notice.

During the shoot you have use multiple comforters (7 in all) in various colors and textures as well as interchangeable chairs, pillows,and draping.
You will be able in one shooting to get many different high end looks.
For less than the cost of one 5 star hotel you will get the look of many.

In addition to the rooms you have use of a huge well lit powder room with a huge mirror for hair and makeup.

The first few photos are of the two rooms
the shots after are actual photos from a few shoots done here. I have only just completed the second room and have no actual shoot photos as of yet.

This could be interesting. These look like standard 8' ceilings, are you at liberty to say if it is ground floor and what general part of town (PM would work)? Also, any problem with bringing in several lightstands, booms, etc. due to nosy neighbors etc?

I get over to Houston on business from time to time and have thought about asking some of the local lovelies to pose (only as a hobby).
The other shoots done here have never presented a problem. I am in a first floor garden home. Plenty of parking as well.
Located close to 610 and Sw Frwy/ Galleria
Tried to PM you, but your mail box is full~~!! PM me when I can write you..