PLEASE IN NEED LAPTOP or I PAD

IM Fallan**Falls
fallan.squirts@gmail.com
469-645-8554
Im struggling out here in Dallas. Trying to get P411and this site understood all by my metro smart phone. Its just not cutting it. Im will to do almost what ever to get a good lap top thats just all mine! Please if u can assist help or donate it will not go overlook or not appreciated.
go to library, hotel business center, fedex kinkos....place your ad and run some specials.... Business will come in and you can buy a 250 dollar laptop. CL is your friend......maybe you can do a laptop special, 2 hour stunt or two visits for laptop.

Do you have a friend that has a computer to place ads?
  • Trey
  • 09-26-2012, 08:42 AM
That shit never works out tryin to barter. Why not just fuck for cash as you already do an buy one?
thanks but no I tried library they have blocks against all site involving this hobby. Fedex kinkos yeah nope what im doing.is not exactly the law abiding citizen way. Just posting an add is enough for a cause. However I had one friend who was kind enough to assist in renting one from rent a center aarons colortime..ect ect! I hope this helps others who were in or are in same situation!! WHERE THERE IS WILL THERE IS A WAY!!! Now my issue is a wireless card so I can access internet!7777Dang if it isnt another minor push back!! Lol ima take myself to a hot spot!!!! Lol
Good for you ! Hope to meet you soon !
Discount Electronics here in Austin always has refurbed Dell lap tops. And Fry's usually has some obscenecly cheap ones.

Anything you get off BP or CL needs a little prep. Make sure it has a power supply that works, that the battery is in pretty good shape and that you have a system disk. Have a friend wipe the computer's disk and reinstall from scratch. If the seller won't let you do that in his presence, say "sorry, I'll look elsewhere" And do this in the library or some other public space.