•Please look!!! New High Quality Photos.. LOW prices..

NOW IS THE TIME TO UPDATE YOUR PICS!!!

Ladies.. there has never been a better time to schedule a professional Photoshoot. Business is slow and my rates have never been lower.. I call it my "economic stimulus package". I talk to ladies everyday that tell me how slow things are. Maybe you need some hot new photos.

I am a full time professional photographer, my work has appeared in Playboy, Maxim and several other men's magazines.. but more importantly I have been shooting with providers for over 5 years, so I know what you want, and what you need to boost your business. (references available)

I KNOW there are some deals out there.. even guys offering to shoot you for free... but think about it.. if a provider offered me 'free service' because she needed to pracitice. Should I expect quality?? The same is true with the photo business. You get what you pay for.. and we're talking about YOUR image, YOUR business. If you want to get more calls, you have to get noticed, and are you really going to trust that those free photos are going to make that happen?

•AND NOW WITH MY LOW OCTOBER SPECIALS FOR PROVIDERS, FOR THE COST OF LESS THAN ONE APPOINTMENT, YOU CAN HAVE THE SHOTS THAT WILL GET YOU NOTICED•

So PM me and ask about my specials.. I'm NOT free, but the next best thing, and a whole lot better!