Miss Dreams new site

Some Congrats to Miss Dreams for putting together an awesome new site. Tons of pics, easy to read and find info.
http://www.wix.com/missdreams/the-infamous-miss-dreams

I've got to admit, I'm normally not a fan of music on sites. But it had been sooo long since I had heard NiN, I left it on for the duration and turned up the volume. (Nice song choice, too, Dreams )

Love it Dreams!
Great job Dreams!! Very nice site!
It is a nicely done site. Easy to look at and easy to navigate. If you have not looked at it yet you must just to hear the song she has on there. Awesome. Oh the pics are fantastic also, of course! Beautiful woman.
Damn iPad won't see the new site
I'm Glad You Guys Like It!!!! I've Put Alot Of My Time INto It & Have Had Lots Of Fun Along The Way!!!! ** It's Not Done, And Never Will Be... I'll Be Updating It LOTS... To Keep You Dreamin'!!!! Soooo Keep Checking It Out & Leave Me Your Comments On COmments Page, That Makes Your Lil Dreams OHhhhh Sooo Happy, hehe!!

I LOVE THEM!!!

& THE ECCIE Fam!!!!

Miss. Dreams
The thought of updates alone are enough to make a feller smile .
dang girl--love your new site and there isn't a bad pic on there---your so sexy and it shows--when we playing??
Awesome Dreams!!!!!......excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard!!!
Thanks guys!! You really know how to make a young lady feel special!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW....

someone really took the time to leave me this...??

Site is nice but so unprofessional. Get some pics which are consistent and good quality. Aside form that that tat on your ass is too large, looks like shit. But work that ass while you are still young

H A T E R !!!!

thanks for leaving that as a comment, *now pat yourself on the back!*