Drama

Why is their so much drama on The Arkansas Forum? If it aint one thing, its another! As an outsider it is certainly entertaining to say the least, but I need a flow chart to keep up with who's who. Could it be something in the water y'all are drinking? Cant we all just get along?
It is upsetting to read the posts about someones personal misfortune, and hope posting on this board was not responsible or a factor in any way.
How about a poll for the biggest Drama Queen, or king.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-20-2010, 01:38 PM
It is kinda interesting that you create an entirely new thread.... just to discuss drama!! just sayin....

Geaux Tigers ! !

Giz
Well, the man speaks the truth. Thread or no thread...
It is kinda interesting that you create an entirely new thread.... just to discuss drama!! just sayin....

Geaux Tigers ! !

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
Saying what? You dont think all this gossip and name calling on the

Akansas board is unusual? Or you dont think I should have questioned it?
  • MrGiz
  • 11-20-2010, 04:41 PM
NO! I only think starting a new thread, with the subject being drama.... will only serve to continue it!! Of course.... I could be wrong.... you could be our savior who leads us to the Promised Land! Hope So!!

Giz
NO! I only think starting a new thread, with the subject being drama.... will only serve to continue it!! Of course.... I could be wrong.... you could be our savior who leads us to the Promised Land! Hope So!!

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz

lol
Well RM, I'm glad you changed your avatar since our last meeting... that last one was scary.

Huck
Thanks Huck. Actually I kind of liked the last one, but like sex partners, need to change it up once in a while! ...
And thanks Giz for honorable mention as "Savior Status", but neither Moses nor Bob Marley I be. But I have been to the mountain top and looked over yonder to the promissed land. Actually I have been there many times, Its the corner or Tchoupitoulas and Napoleon Ave. in New Orleans. 13th ward rules!
  • MrGiz
  • 11-20-2010, 07:03 PM
I suppose Juanita's is as close as you'e gonna get to Tipitina's 'round these parts!! That's what this area needs.... to get our asses away from these keyboards!! Lotsa available strange poon out there too.... especially when the Rads are in town!

Giz
Yea, you rite! Going round the corner to hit on the chicks and play some pool. gotta get away from this for a while. But the Arkansas board is the best!
  • IIIII
  • 11-21-2010, 09:25 AM
the drama bullshit shit is getting old and its the same stupid people posting in them.
the drama bullshit shit is getting old and its the same stupid people posting in them. Originally Posted by IIIII

Oooops, IIIII and I are both here. We're guilty. More drama.

Huck