I do believe....

Attachment 516348 Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
good point.
I hope the right answer is limited edition.
So far as good on being limited edition.
Take the time to get to know me and you won't even have to ask. LOL
Since you haven't had the chance....I'm not like a snowflake.

I'm like an M&M. I melt in your mouth, not in your hands.
Since you haven't had the chance....I'm not like a snowflake.

I'm like an M&M. I melt in your mouth, not in your hands. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
Just ribbing you a little. I'm glad to see that you can take a joke.
Limited Edition for sure!
Limited Edition for sure! Originally Posted by Flying1eagle
When are you coming back to see me?
Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Since this has popped back up in the new threads, I was informed by one of my clients, they were the snowflakes...They definitely do melt in my hands.

(Anyone who has seen me can feel free to chime in on this one. LOL)
As a provider I do believe I have always assumed they could melt it in their hands theirselves, donation free! Me, I like to melt them in my mouth, and everybody is a winner! All my guys, feel free to chime in!
You must not have realized I am a massage therapist as well. I have 27 different certifications for massage plus a degree in massage therapy. Those muscles better be melting in my hands or I need to go back to school.

AND NO THAT IS NOT A MUSCLE...But it sure does like to grow when my tongue hits it!
To each their own, I assume most guys on here are looking for that "happy ending", I bet your degrees would look nice in your massage parlor, but I don't seem to see anywhere that denotes your oral skills as pleasurable as the way you talk about your hands...business is business, get in where you fit in...