Clarification on Handing Money to a Provider

I noticed in the "Lessons learned" thread in Coed, Kendall4U stated "never hand money to a provider".. I know that is bad form, but I want to clarify the NEVER part.. I recalled seeing a provider, whom I paid after the session, we were walking to her door together as I was leaving.

as we walked, I tried to pass her the money, she rejected it with a smile, and said "aren't you forgetting something?", while nodding in the direction of a small counter.. I took her cue, and placed the cash there, and all was well.

obviously she wanted the money NOT placed in her hand.. I get that if you are paying when you walk in, the provider doesn't know you well..my question is, after the session occurred, is it just as wrong to hand the money? I'm trying to understand better, so I don't accidentally make that error again
Always lay it down. Always
I do not know the reason so I would be speculating to guess, but with all the providers I have seen for a session great me at the door, show me in, we chat, do our thing, then when I am fixing to leave, The money is either in an envelope or just in my pocket, I put that on the dresser, nightstand or any table and kiss them goodbye. I have never given the money to them from my had to theirs.
In theory some girls think that if money doesn't directly change hands that you can't get busted. We all know this is not true.

It's whatever makes the girls feel comfortable. Usually just leave it on the dresser, bed or night stand.
It's just a technicality. I presume with a good lawyer on her side, she COULD say in court that TECHNICALLY she didn't take the money and that it was simply left in her presence.
Make it Rain

Toss it on nightstand, dresser, or bed as you're leaving.
  • jwood
  • 11-17-2013, 04:07 AM
Put the money down when you first get into the room, then that part is over with and neither one has to worry about it any more. Then the fun begins.
Follow the Provider's instructions in their ads and Showcases...some want it in an envelope, some want it laid down in a specific place, etc.
Or do what I do: bring the donation in all ones and as you walk in her door, throw it all up the air while you're giving her and big hug and DFK.
She'll feel more comfortable with the donation out of the way.

Seriously, I wouldn't wait to the end to donate. Might make her wonder (and feel uncomfortable) during the session if she's gonna be reimbursed for her consultation. Tipping at the end? Yes. And good God, don't EVER hand any money to her directly.
In theory some girls think that if money doesn't directly change hands that you can't get busted. We all know this is not true. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Just like referring to it as roses or diamonds or such. Or writing reviews as "fantasy" or "dreams". Or the $$ code. All provide false senses of security.
False sense of security or not, I always just put it on a dresser or counter where she can see it. If it makes them feel better, I'm all for it. I love making the ladies feel good.
False sense of security or not, I always just put it on a dresser or counter where she can see it. If it makes them feel better, I'm all for it. I love making the ladies feel good. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Nice...
I throw cash across the room like Mardi Gras doubloons and run run run....like the wind!

• Caleb
  • 11-17-2013, 09:29 AM
The hobby is a wild fantasyland where I get to spend time with beautiful ladies who wouldn't otherwise even notice I exist. Discretely placing the donation in a card left in a very conspicuous place fits right in to that illusion, a gift for a friend. Busting out a few Benjamin's to hand to her... kinda blows the whole thing.

I think it would be really hard for the lady to play her role in IOP if I don't play along also. For me, this has nothing to do with legal technicalities and everything to do with the experience I want to enjoy.
Its just preferred etiquette. Simple as that. Could be different for each lady but all that matters is you do it. Kinda like bbbj.