No shows. I happens to us all.

Hey guy's, I wanted to let you know that no shows happen to us ladies too so I feel your pain.

The up side about this whole thing, is it makes me appreciate the guys who actually respect my time.

For those who take the time to send a short pm or text letting the provider/hobbyists know that you have to cancel, thank you. It means a lot.

A little respect goes a long way.

+1,000,000
Times like this when a short-notice thread in ISOs would come in handy....

Man, it's been a long time since I've gotten on that soapbox.
:-D
.......never have and never will do a NCNS.........as she says......." a little respect ".
Amen TinMan!
With my work schedule what it is, there have been a few times when I had to cancel with a provider. I have made an effort to let them know as much in advance as possible by text, pm or email or all 3. Most have responded with a "thank you", but others have not responded at all and I can only assume they were not happy about the cancellation. The last thing I wanna do is disrespect you ladies!! Have fun and be safe!!
Times like this when a short-notice thread in ISOs would come in handy....

Man, it's been a long time since I've gotten on that soapbox. Originally Posted by TinMan
Although it didn't happen often, that topic (when it was around) did make me some money. I miss that last minute topic!!! pout

But yes ... I like what Kaylee wrote. ncns's happen to us all.

I would think that it happens with the females probably more frequently than with the guys.

It's very annoying when it does.
I'm glad my idea helped you out on occasion, Elisabeth! That's gratifying to hear.

Sadly, the ladies who considered it a daily ad forum took away the original intent: a place where the ladies who rarely offered last minute availability were able to go when they were in a bind. I'm still unclear what all the ramifications were if the mods would have let it be, but I know one mod in particular spent a lot of time herding cats, which was clearly not my intent, either.

I wish we could get staff reconsideration of the matter, as I've heard quite a few stories recently of how this has been a slow summer for many. It would be nice if we could find a way for ladies to earn a few extra bucks by connecting them with guys like me who have scheduling challenges of our own.

Sorry if I hijacked your thread, kaylee. Seemed like an appropriate tangent to take.
+1 definitely appreciate the pm and/or text letting me know if you have to cancel.

Don't just text me for hours then not show!!!!!
Never NCNS on a lady. But i have made appointments with myself to remember to set up a playdate with a lady but then all of a sudden poof, jizz in the shower.
"Fuck you self!"
With my work schedule what it is, there have been a few times when I had to cancel with a provider. I have made an effort to let them know as much in advance as possible by text, pm or email or all 3. Most have responded with a "thank you", but others have not responded at all and I can only assume they were not happy about the cancellation. The last thing I wanna do is disrespect you ladies!! Have fun and be safe!! Originally Posted by zipster
Like Zipster, if I have to cancel because an expected event that absolutely prevents me from appearing, ( like in ER from a car wreck ) I contact or have someone contact my appointment. Yes I have been castigated but mostly thanked. I expect the same and mostly I receive. PS the car wreck one, my ATF actually appeared at my bedside to care for me. Yes, she knew I had no SO. Yes, I appreciated.