Once you go techno, you ain't never going back...

Just wondered what folks thoughts were on sex bots.

An interesting article....

I would assume some of the guys on here might be the first to partake... Will providers get replaced by sexbots?
are you serious?

Fu**ckng A ..... if you can get off by a mechanical "lover" ... then you MUST be certainly "special". And I mean that in a weird way.

We providers are all about the sensual touch .... the interaction that .... intrigue.

WTF - I'm defending myself against a robot?

A very interesting topic ... tho

It might go both ways in the future. Hell .... robots are replacing most of the work force these days ...
but I think intimacy is pure human ... and no place for a robot.
We providers are all about the sensual touch .... the interaction that .... intrigue. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I must be visiting the wrong ladies ;-)

As for getting off on something mechanical... have you ever cum with a vibrator? I would imagine this would be something similar...
I must be visiting the wrong ladies ;-) Originally Posted by texassapper
Yes .... obviously so...

IAs for getting off on something mechanical... have you ever cum with a vibrator? I would imagine this would be something similar... Originally Posted by texassapper
Ooooh My! Yes I have ! And I have a mechanical relationship with my "tool"
Does that mean I would be perfectly fine with that mechanical device .... 24/7 ..... hell FU***kng NO!

Are you suggesting that a mechanical encounter can fully satisfy you .... endlessly ?
That is F'd up.
Robotaint just taint natural ...
I think it's inevitable. But I also suspect it's further away than we suspect. I hope I live long enough to see it come to fruition, but I rather doubt I will. For reference I'm in my mid 50's.
I'm sure there won't be a market for used robots. EWWWWWWWWWW
So long as she doesn't have a six shooter and isn't named Clementine.
Are you suggesting that a mechanical encounter can fully satisfy you .... endlessly ?
That is F'd up. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
No, but I think you misunderstand how close to real these things are going to become.

Ever used a chat bot on a website...where you're not actually 100% certain you're talking to a person or a bot? I think that's where these things are headed. I agree it'll never fully replace a warm woman laying next to me in bed... but I imagine for a lot of us..it's going to.
We have plenty of time to stock up on batteries.
are you serious?

Fu**ckng A ..... if you can get off by a mechanical "lover" ... then you MUST be certainly "special". And I mean that in a weird way.

We providers are all about the sensual touch .... the interaction that .... intrigue.

WTF - I'm defending myself against a robot?

A very interesting topic ... tho

It might go both ways in the future. Hell .... robots are replacing most of the work force these days ...
but I think intimacy is pure human ... and no place for a robot. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
That just struck me as hilarious. Agree with your entire post.
I'm sure there won't be a market for used robots. EWWWWWWWWWW Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Too funny. There will be a market, the guys that shop Craig's List today.
Part of the appeal of the hobby is the appreciation of the feel of the female form, to touch, hold, and caress. I don't think bot skin will do it for me. Even so, the market will sexbots will be huge.
Gal from Vice takes one for a test ride.

https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/m...a0a80f54726060
I'm pretty sure I had a test drive with one of the prototypes.