I like big butts.......

Which provider has the best ass in Dallas?
  • BLM69
  • 05-16-2017, 07:57 PM
Biggest will be the 300+lbs providers, You might want to get specific with your request
Booty Camp in Training..
BR, your killing me dude, you title the post '..big butts', then ask about 'best butt'.
Biggest could be quantitatively determined by measuring.
Best is qualitative, subjective and full of hopes, dreams and all kinds of stuff. We could vote, but that is 'most popular', not 'best'.

That Melannie butt ranks right up there.

I can't hardly decide just sitting here trying to decide among the ladies I've seen. They are all so special in their own unique way.
I need a moment.
I do checkout my showcase

It's me, I've got the best butt!

Checkout my showcase. Have a big booty, hourglass body and 36DDs (all natural everything)

• BLM69
  • 05-17-2017, 04:28 PM
Checkout my showcase. Have a big booty, hourglass body and 36DDs (all natural everything)

Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Oh YES!!! 👍
BR, your killing me dude, you title the post '..big butts', then ask about 'best butt'.
Biggest could be quantitatively determined by measuring.
Best is qualitative, subjective and full of hopes, dreams and all kinds of stuff. We could vote, but that is 'most popular', not 'best'.

That Melannie butt ranks right up there.

I can't hardly decide just sitting here trying to decide among the ladies I've seen. They are all so special in their own unique way.
I need a moment. Originally Posted by txman123
My fault TXMan123, you are correct....i should have been more clear. I am looking for the best ass in DTown. BUTT to be the best it has to be big too.
Biggest will be the 300+lbs providers, You might want to get specific with your request Originally Posted by BLM69
I am looking for the best ass on a Spinner. PAWG would be nice.
Have you checked out Vanessa Leveaux? See her showcase...
Booty Camp in Training.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
I visit your showcase often LOL

Originally Posted by milfy2002
I think you may be right miss milfy. Very Nice!
I see where I need to have my face soon

Originally Posted by milfy2002

Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Very very deliciouussssssss