For all the FBSM gals...

I see these reviews of incredible massages. And, I would love to go. But, I, like many other hobbiests, just can't do an apartment or hotel. I think, "If only she had an office..."

Then, I saw this ad...

http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-massage-rooms-in-north-dallas-for-rent-starting-at-10-per-month/51769203

Yes, ladies. You, too, can work your craft in a professional setting for less than the cost of No-Tell Roach Motel. Or, reserve a room monthly for less than Section 8 housing.

But, wait! There's more! Get an office and you just might be visited by none other than Ryan Reynolds!

(Ok, well...maybe not Ryan Reynolds. But, it could happen!)

Get an office space and you could be the one to hear me screaming, "Make me your bitch!"

[BillO is not affiliated in any way with spasuitehq.com. See ad for details. Tax, title & license not included. Do not place foreign objects in your ear. However, Texan objects are best when hot & placed directly on the tongue. Protein is good for the hair and skin. Apply topically, but should be swallowed for best results. Do the hokie pokey and turn yourself around. That's what it's all about.]
MOST of those places require you to have a license in order to rent a space.
MOST of those places require you to have a license in order to rent a space. Originally Posted by alaine
pshaw. I've got photoshop and a printer... therefore I have a license.
And, there you have it, folks.
an indy sub amp (cmp, lmp, etc) .... who'd have thunk it?
Culturally Unaffiliated Multiple Discipline Massage Parlor
Culturally Unaffiliated Multiple Discipline Massage Parlor Originally Posted by Billogoods
You're killing me...

I understand the problem with hotels, but why no apts?
For the Indie girls I've visited, I prefer apt. over hotels ANY fucking day. Especially for massage... if there in a hotel they almost NEVER have a table.
Hotels/apartments/houses are all "residences". If a person is seen entering a residence, the assumption is that it is not a work-related visit. No plausible deniability.
Hotels/apartments/houses are all "residences". If a person is seen entering a residence, the assumption is that it is not a work-related visit. No plausible deniability. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Hotels have that added problem of, "what's someone from 20 mins away doing here?" when the cop driving by runs your plates.

Offices can be a problem if the neighbors are on the lookout (e.g. Parkway). I actually think apts are the best. You may not have an explanation, but you also likely won't need one.
The problem with apartments is that you never know who lives there...and sees all the guys visiting your host. I sure would hate to be standing next to that special someone and hear, "Hey! I saw you visiting with that cute chick at my apartment complex yesterday. Damn! That girl has a lotta boyfriends. And, she's reeeal popular at the pool. Is she one of your clients?"

Could get awkward, fast.
The problem with apartments is that you never know who lives there...and sees all the guys visiting your host. I sure would hate to be standing next to that special someone and hear, "Hey! I saw you visiting with that cute chick at my apartment complex yesterday. Damn! That girl has a lotta boyfriends. And, she's reeeal popular at the pool. Is she one of your clients?"

Could get awkward, fast. Originally Posted by Billogoods
True. That's why you play two towns over.