Minimum maximum weights

We all have our preference spinner gnd bbw

If there a figure in ur mind minimum ie 100 lbs 90 lbs that a girl has to be to be doable is there a maximum ie 180 200 250 lbs that over u wouldn't do or is it simply) ymmv on a case by case scenario
100 pounds but she has to be 6'4

I just like fucking a stick
Like you said everyone's has there type and if you had fun then it was a good experience.But if there's no photo the physical description should be as accurate as possible without half a paragraph how she's not a bbw or alot of misuse of the word spinner. No one should ever criticize what a provider looks like as I'm sure that works both ways.The ladies could say a lot about the guys that show up at there door.
Like you said everyone's has there type and if you had fun then it was a good experience.But if there's no photo the physical description should be as accurate as possible without half a paragraph how she's not a bbw or alot of misuse of the word spinner. No one should ever criticize what a provider looks like as I'm sure that works both ways.The ladies could say a lot about the guys that show up at there door. Originally Posted by NBruno
Yep, they could say a lot about the guys...but the guys are paying and have the right to judge.
Preferred 110-120lbs with perky, natural c cups. Sadly I haven't found a working girl like that around here.
100 pounds but she has to be 6'4

I just like fucking a stick Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Get in line, 6....get in line...

Cuz the only thing lotsa cucks on this board like better'n fuckin sticks is....gettin in line ta fuck sticks....

ill deal with alittle well placed weight

if shes an real GF

with a great job and her shit together

towing half the line in therelative same direction

for paying

take the basket case for a half hour of freak because your paying that hot train wreck to LEAVE

pretty much common sense
Under 25 more important than weight.
A few extra pounds on a cute 18 yr old trumps a nice body on a 35-40 yr old
Under 25 more important than weight.
A few extra pounds on a cute 18 yr old trumps a nice body on a 35-40 yr old Originally Posted by Jessica Alba is Hot
while i can see and appreciate the attraction to a hot 24-26 yo i can also see your fascination with a woman like jessica alba who clocks in at 36. having recently seen sindi di vines perfectly preserved body and viewing recent photos of naughty nikki i kinda roll with a few extra years than lbs but hey we all have our hot buttons thats why ben and jerry makes so many flavors