Avoiding Drama in this ""Arena"...Intrusiveness.. ..an d how many out there actually respecting policys and boundaries....

Hello ALL!

I am sure I am literally asking for DRAMA by merely bringing up the subject and this is yes three different subjects... however very similar and all encompassing the same idea.

There are plenty of providers out there that do not screen or have many boundaries HOWEVER, there's those of us that require a certain amount of verification and screening so this post is just to bring up different aspects and different areas where providers and clients BOTH May have been offended or feel that lines have been crossed.... I would love to hear your thoughts ideas and stories.

ALL MY BEST!
Nickie xoxo
Have no problem with the screening until someone who wants screening doesnt give you a reference later because of laziness or bad TCOB skills. That sucks
Established residency on this site seems to be pretty good criteria for most of the ladies on this site. A few new ones have asked for a ref which I have provided from one of the ladies I have seen on this site after I have asked them if it was ok. Never had a problem or hassle or been turned down.
I have found time andtime again that this forum is like a nest egg

you nurture and endear yourself wit theladies and it pays off benefits

BIGLEAGUE!

you attract more flies with honey!!!!!

BIGLEAGUE!

you attract more flies with honey!!!!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
LMFAO

BIGLEAGUE!

you attract more flies with honey!!!!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
JB you are correct. "The golden rule" . Treat others as you would like to be treated and it generally rewards you with mutual respect.
JB you are correct. "The golden rule" . Treat others as you would like to be treated and it generally rewards you with mutual respect. Originally Posted by normale
ya gots that ...right!

...just look at the love an ...respect fer yer ...plastic man

...an also the golden showers
Hello ALL!

I am sure I am literally asking for DRAMA Originally Posted by Nickie Jo
Are you an early riser, or keep the midnight oil? Whew
Are you an early riser, or keep the midnight oil? Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Hooker/Stripper hours
Pet peeves are girls who don't give references, men who try to talk me out of the screening process, and girls who can't remember if they've seen each someone but the name sounds familiar so they verify them anyway.

I completely understand why a new hobbiest would not want to give out the necessary personal information in order to get screened. But then they need to respect the fact that I will not be able to see them.
Also guys who use a girl as a reference and I contact her and she says she's never seen him.
  • Tiger
  • 02-24-2017, 02:36 PM
I have found time and time again this forum is a nest egg

You nurture and endear yourself with the ladies and it pays off with benefits

BIG LEAGUE!

You can attract more flies with honey!!!!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Money might work, too.
I'm curious how much extra money it may take some of the principled hooks to take their rules and their screening protocols and shove both of them up their ass.

The majority of the hooks, especially the ones with big mouths and make-believe sanctimony, I wouldn't fuck them if they paid me quadruple their own rates.

There are one or two or maybe three hooks who occasionally post who I would like to bang out, but I would sooner drink out of the toilet bowl than comply with their unreasonable screening.

I realize it's too much of an affront to the princesses to actually address this but rest assured they are doing themselves a disservice by running away from it.
I'm curious how much extra money it may take some of the principled hooks to take their rules and their screening protocols and shove both of them up their ass. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Start at 600?

My rate is $600 an hour. Upsell for extras.

PM me babe. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Paul friends don't let friends fuck fat funnels or ban eachother from failing websites for fucking with fat funnels either.