FALSE REVIEW!!!

I have no been working for over three weeks as my Significant Other was in a coma from an accident and died last week.
I have not taken any appointments and do not know who This person is. I am not double my size. I am 130 lbs and I am allergic to cigarettes and do not smoke.
I don’t know why someone would write this but This appointment never happened.
So don’t need this right now, I didn’t do anything I haven’t seen anyone and I wouldn’t right now. Plus I haven’t even cleaned my Incall cause of how depressed I’ve been on losing my person.
This needs to be taken off of my account, this never took place.
Everything else aside, my sincerest condolences for your loss. Please.hang in there.
Thank you.
Oh and I don’t have short golden hair, I’ve never had golden hair. My hair is dark brown right now and has been for two months. And before that is was neon pink/orange. This is a false review and this man has never seen me or been to my Incall.
A reviewer in August commented on her athletic body that matches her pics perfectly. A reviewer in September says she's double her posted size.

Yeah-- I'm generally not a fan of these threads but-- I've got a sneaking suspicion this one is justified.
I can confirm that OGs hair was pink and she was definitely not double the size of her pictures when I saw her about 2-3 months ago. Her pics have always been representative of her looks.
Sorry you are going through a rough period right now. Anyone here with any sense takes reviews with a grain of salt anyway. It's all some of them are worth. It will be interesting to see how this review is handled considering that two thirds of the reviewers reports are negative and this is your only bad one.
A reviewer in August commented on her athletic body that matches her pics perfectly. A reviewer in September says she's double her posted size.

Yeah-- I'm generally not a fan of these threads but-- I've got a sneaking suspicion this one is justified. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Only taint photo analysis will be able to tell ...
Orianna sorry for your loss , keep your head up don’t let the assholes get you down.
Hang tight Oriana , your going thru a lot now , and I’m glad you brought this review to our attention. Take good care….
Thank you everyone for the support. It’s hard enough to think about getting back into this but when assholes do this sort of thing it sometimes makes me think maybe it’s best if I didn’t come back at all.

It’s a lot to take in at the moment.
It’s the worst thing that could happen. The person you’re suppose to live your life with is killed. I don’t know what to do with my days.
Deepest condolences. So sorry for your loss.
Sorry for your loss.
That account smells like someone just trying to keep premium access. 12 reviews and 8 are No's including the last 5. In two of the reviews he saw the lady on two seprate occasions. Gave them a yes, then gave them a no.
Orianna,
the loss of a loved one is very difficult to handle, but you will eventually. Many people handle it differently. If you find it over willingly difficult then try some help groups. They actually do help.

Do NOT pay any attention to this board. There are some good folks here, but there certainly is a lot of jerks also.

Take care and work on recovery.