Is dallas really that bad?

So in my research of places to tour I heard that dallas isn't the best place for traveling ladies to visit. Is this really true or just bs? I want to visit, but idk if its the best choice. If I was to visit are there any places to avoid? Whats the best area of town to be in?
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-30-2012, 10:30 AM
Every major city has pockets of great and places to avoid. Dallas just happens to have MANY smaller and closer together pockets than other cities.

What have you heard "bad" about Dallas anyways? Specifics might make it easier for people to confirm or dispel the rumors as needed.
Yes. However, Ft Worth is wonderfull and you should spend all your time there.
I heard the market is really saturated and various providers say their tours were unsuccessful
Dallas/Fort Worth is not bad at all, if you wish to visit, the areas to avoid are Irving, Arlington and Addison areas, there are a few more as well, but you best bet is to get a place along the 635/75 corridor. There are alot of providers and the "competition", while it may look fierce and saturated, if you factor out the unreliable and/or GPS providers we have here, then you should do well, unless you are one of those!
I heard the market is really saturated and various providers say their tours were unsuccessful Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Checking the metro showcases, we're almost double that of Houston and triple that of Austin with a slew of BP providers though a lot of it is bait n switch and con games. And comparing our ladies to that of New York, San Diego, or Los Angeles... I'd say the ladies here can hold their own against any and all of them in beauty. Add that up against new talent coming in daily and specials being offered over and under the table and it means you're going to have to get some attention one way or another to get a piece of the action. A little powder room straight talk might be more beneficial than asking in the open forum...

My 3 cents....
Lol @ jaded and spoiled. Well, I'm not bait and switch (my reviews show that ( and I'm definitely worth every penny of my donation, so its not gps. I don't do ncns and I think the fact that I'm visiting would be reason enough to see me over the girls that are always in town. maybe I will come. Looks like I have some research to do for a good incall.
Is ter or eros relevant in dallas?
Oh no... Sanaa.... that refers to the hobbyists here. We've got it SOOOO good. Seems we could claim the title 'Provider Captial of the US'.
Yeah I assumed you meant the hobbyist were spoiled. They're spoiled down here in Houston too!
I am based in Dallas and I do wonderfully here. There is always room for more quality providers here in Dallas (visiting or Based).

Good luck on your tour!

*Some say donation matter's but it doesn't, Just like anyplace their is a client base for any price range
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-30-2012, 12:40 PM
I am based in Dallas and I do wonderfully here. There is always room for more quality providers here in Dallas (visiting or Based).

Good luck on your tour!

*Some say donation matter's but it doesn't, Just like anyplace their is a client base for any price range Originally Posted by safire_sweet
DITTO
I do quite very very well in dallas..always have a ton of kinky fun there!

I have met you and can vouch you are 100% the real deal & hot as hell!
Thanks Dallas, you always go to bat for me! Thanks Safire and Ze, I may be in touc with you if I need a little more help in the city.

I think my trip is officially on. I'm going to find my hotel now and post an ad for next weekend. Dallas better be good to me or I'm holding all of you here responsible! LOL
lol--silly gal! you can always spank me!!

Try the Galleria area...priceline gives great bids for 3 AND half or 4 star hotels