hello all my sexy nebraska friends!!

I just wanted to say hi & I miss you guys!!

How is everyone doing?!

C:
Doing good....would be a whole lot better if you would bring your sexy little ass back here for a visit though.

I haven't had the chance to meet you but have wanted to for quite a while now.
Doing good....would be a whole lot better if you would bring your sexy little ass back here for a visit though.

I haven't had the chance to meet you but have wanted to for quite a while now. Originally Posted by boomer_ci
Oh ill be back don't you worry (:

Just had to check up on my friends here. Your board seems a little boring so I though I would spice it up (:
Congratulations on winning the Best Tits contest Alexis, you were up against some pretty nice competition and came out with a well deserved victory. That is an awesome rack girl!! And is there a rumor that you have a birthday coming up that may require some spanks on that awesome ass?? It's hell getting old isn't it? Those showcase pictures definitely spice things up, thanks!!!
Congratulations on winning the Best Tits contest Alexis, you were up against some pretty nice competition and came out with a well deserved victory. That is an awesome rack girl!! And is there a rumor that you have a birthday coming up that may require some spanks on that awesome ass?? It's hell getting old isn't it? Those showcase pictures definitely spice things up, thanks!!! Originally Posted by lakecat
well thank you, and yes my age is movin along quite well lol. I'm already Loosing my memory!!
When are you returning to Omaha?
Probable around November first.
Hope it works that I can get a chance to see you this time. You planning on staying several days?
Hope it works that I can get a chance to see you this time. You planning on staying several days? Originally Posted by farmstud60
probably just two!
Probable around November first. Originally Posted by Alexis_Summers
i am going to start saving up so we can finally meet
i am going to start saving up so we can finally meet Originally Posted by gr8ezrydr

and eat your wheaties!!

why is there barley anyone posting in here!! nebraska board is boring!

i guess nobody wants to talk to me...how freaking sad.
I can't wait to talk to you. I am awaiting you arrival, since I couldn't make your last trip work for me.
For me I've just been really busy working at early corn harvest. Put in 15 hours today, or was that 16.
Oh your poor man! hope you catch a break soon, but hey nice paycheck = more play time
But my paycheck has to last a year.