WI vs NE trip

Well, I just got back from my Badger game trip and what a ball I had. What are the chances of me running into a client up there? Slim to none right? LOL Well, it happened. Of course no one said a word, but I gave a sly smile and found an email waiting for me when I got home.

Good game and the atmosphere was amazing!! I feel sorry for the NE fans who made the trip, but hopefully they were able to have some great food and even better beers. NE's QB needs to be replaced, that's all I'm sayin.

I wonder how GoBlue did on his trip up there?
I called 42-14 It ended up 48-17 Pretty close. We need alot of work. Wisconsin looked like we used to in the 90s. Championship form.
It seems to me Burk that Nebraska is choking under pressure instead of rising to the occasion. Wisconsin is a good team, not sure if I would compare them to the Nebraska teams in the mid 90's though.
Oh I beg to differ FS.

WI's qb Wilson ran circles around Taylor. That kid is one hell of a qb. I don't know if you watch all their games or not, I'm guessing no. But, WI isn't a powderpuff team, they know how to play. Sure, they make mistakes as all teams do, but WI will be playing in the championship game.

Taylor is a huge problem for the huskers. Bo needs to get that backup qb going. Defense is lacking and one of the best players Burkhead...he can't carry the whole team.
I'll stand by my statement Elena, Wisconsin is a very good team, but I don't see them as dominate as the Huskers in 94-95. I still think the 71 Husker team is probably the best football team ever in college football.

Yes, Wisconsin has a really good QB, but we will see about the rest of the season.

Nebraska's QB has moments of greatness, but seems to choke and make mistakes when in high pressure situations. Too many players seem to make mental mistakes at very key moments for Nebraska.
FS, I'm not sure about the 71 team as I wasn't around then....I wasn't even a thought in my parents mind yet. lol

If you watch Badger games, you'll see that Wilson is pretty much consistent with his playing. He's only going to get better and I foresee him winning the Heisman before he graduates.
That game was an embarrassment. Martinez is obviously not a great quarterback and I'm not convinced he's the one we should be putting out there, but I believe we can win with him if Beck calls the game with his strengths in mind. Throwing 15 straight passes starting in the second quarter and continuing that into the third was just stupid. That stretch was where we lost the game, not that we would have won anyway but the game was over after those three INTs.

Wilson is a very good quarterback, has been for a long time going back to his NC State days. As for him winning the heisman I don't see that happening, it'll be hard to beat Luck from Stanford.
Madison is awesome. State street was even better...

All the Wisc fans were great, very hospitable and even better when they won. I can't count all the beers I turned down.

I love how all the college dorms and frats are just outside the stadium. Makes for a great time. The bars are cool too and they have way more outside places to drink than the bars in Lincoln.

Fans are much louder than Lincoln but the average age seems a lot less too. Too many Nebraska fans are 80+ and don't scream and make noise. Wow the student section at Wisc, amazing.

So yeah, the loss sucked but what a great place to watch a football game. Would love to go back the next time we play them. Wisc is really good, but come on they aren't the best team ever. Hell probably not even the best team this year, will see if/when they play LSU or Bama, not our creampuff defense. Pains me to say that.

Martinez is a good QB but they try to make him throw to much. Novel getting long, go big red