Wow, Wisconsin vs Ohio State

What a wild finish to that game!!!!! Only got a chance to see the last 6 or 7 minutes, but wow, what a finish. Really tough loss for Wisconsin, great win for Ohio State.
Fk Wisconsin, that team has cost me 2k in 2 weeks.. sigh (Teased them & only needed wins to get the monies... its never easy)

But, how about Nebraska.. We looked like we could beat anyone yesterday.
Well Lookin, Nebraska did look a lot better yesterday, but I'm not sure about the beat anyone part of your statement. Will be a wild finish in the Big 10, that is for sure.
Anyone... other than LSU and Bama of course.. They should be playing at the next level IMO. Both teams could probably play the Colts & Dolphins pretty closely..
::sigh::

My poor Badgers. Seriously, Mich St got lucky with the Hail Mary pass or else they wouldn't have won and yesterday Ohio's QB did a good job with that pass.

Still love my Badgers though.
It will be interesting to see how the Badgers finish the season. If they can play well from here on out and win, I'll tip my hat to them. That is two very tough losses to deal with from a mental aspect more than anything else.
  • Rigin
  • 10-30-2011, 09:24 PM
::sigh::

My poor Badgers. Seriously, Mich St got lucky with the Hail Mary pass or else they wouldn't have won

Still love my Badgers though. Originally Posted by MsElena
More like Mich St. got lucky that wiskys fool of coach called those time outs at the end, so instead if downing it and going for OT they were forced to try for a first down and it cost the Badgers a chance to win in IT.

Of course compared to my Hawks the Badgers look like National Champions.
lol Rigin. My Badgers are a good team though. They need to get their head back into the game. They allowed the loss to Mich St get inside their heads.

I shall still sport my Bucky Badger hat. I rock that hat.
It's so weird. Wisc. beats the shit out of us but we beat both of the teams that beat them. I am a huge Husker fan but I still think Wisconsin is a better team. I'm just glad that if the Huskers win the Legends it looks like they won't have to play Wisc for the championship. Just about every team we play from here on out is capable of beating us if we let down just a little. Oh yea Nebraska is the highest ranked team in the Big 10
Burk - They really didn't 'beat the shit out of us'. There were a few key plays that really flipped the momentum. (Turn overs before and right after halftime) After that, Nebr really gave up.

Wisc's pancake schedule & then getting lucky against us really made Russell Wilson look like a god. Put us against them on a neutral field and I think we beat them 6 out of 10 times. =)
Lookin,

You really believe that? 6 out of 10 times?

I honestly don't think that WI got lucky against the huskers. WI just out played the huskers, plain and simple. But, husker fans have a hard time seeing that. 90% of husker fans are way too fanatical. I have horror stories of some of the things said/done by husker fans that normal football fans wouldn't think of doing or saying.
Yes they are rude and way too fanatical. I guess that's how we get the rep as the nicest fans in the country. The best traveling fans in country.