in need of autobody repair

Hey all, MsElena has asked me to post a thread on her behalf.

MsElena was in an accident this afternoon and is going to need some auto body work done.
From my understanding, her car spun off the highway, taking a mile marker with her. Luckily she is okay, unfortunately her vehicle is not.

If anybody can refer her to someone or maybe one of you wonderful guys are in this line of work yourself!

She said you can contact her with details. She will be back late tonight and will be around to talk tomorrow.
Thanks again Kendra for posting this and listening to me ramble last night.

I appreciate it more than you know.
Sure glad you are alright MsElena, dare I ask how much damage to the car?
Anytime Elena it was no problem at all. Glad you made it back safe! So did you do 25 the whole way home?!?!
FS,

The front left bumper/fender whatever its called now has a piece missing and a huge crack in it.....the left driver door handle and mirror is missing. Although the state trooper found a couple pieces of them both. The right front tire was damaged and not sure whatelse underneath might be damaged.

Its going to get checked out Monday and I pick up a rental car too. Thank god for insurance.

Kendra....girl, you betcha I did. I actually ended up in a ditch AGAIN on the way home. The same tow truck had to come get me AGAIN. I'll call you later, it was a mess.
What in the heck!!! I'll be waiting to hear about that!!
Wow MsElena, sounds like it could be expensive to fix. Just from from what you have said, I'm guessing $5000, maybe more like $7500. So if the blue book is less than that, they might total the car.

Hopefully I'm guessing the damage total too high.
FS,

I hope it doesn't cost that much, I love my suv and want to keep her.