Vacations are Great - But returning is a drag

Just returned form a great cruise to the Caribbean, but alas too little time in each port to have any real local experience. The weather was great, hot and humid (no everyone likes the humidity, but it does wonders for me). The worst part is returning to the cold and catching up on all that was left behind while away.

Tried to keep up on work via the computer, but shipboard wifi is satellite and very slow and expensive; for multiple minute programs, about $.52 a minute. First logged on, and it took nearly twenty minutes to upload to the site. Spending money with no reaction is like a grab and dash in the hobby. Needless to say, there was no ECCIE time in the mix.

I'm always glad to be back in good ole NE, but am looking forward to returning to the Caribbean lands for a more extended visit to the islands themselves, instead of on the ship. It was good to have another b-day on the waters - the cruise company treated me right.
Welcome back and Happy Birthday!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Welcome back and Happy Birthday!

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Thanks
Welcome back. Didn't know it was your birthday, Happy Birthday!!
Welcome back. Didn't know it was your birthday, Happy Birthday!! Originally Posted by MsElena
Thanks. Maybe I should offer a special!
Hahahaha

Are you poking fun at my birthday special? That'll cost 1 spanking mister. Let me know when you have some free time, I'll give you a special.
SB, when doing the Caribbean you stay away from two things, cruise ships and all inclusive resorts. Could count a thousand times hearing about guys complaining about both limiting or eliminating their pussy buying opportunities. The upside for you is that you've done the cruise thing and you don't have to do it again.
Happy Birthday Sb!! Good to have you back!!
Hahahaha

Are you poking fun at my birthday special? That'll cost 1 spanking mister. Let me know when you have some free time, I'll give you a special. Originally Posted by MsElena
I didn't think you'd notice. Thanks for the offer.