Why was this review and other NCNS not being moved to coed?

I happened to stumble upon this review here (great looking girl btw)....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1255229

This has nothing to do with the provider in question, but the validity of why this review and others like it in this area are not being moved to coed for discussion which would allow for providers to post and perhaps explain what happened and speak up for themselves. Whether this lady did and opened a new thread on this back then or not in coed I do not know (providers would be smart to dispute reviews in coed if they feel something is wrong or to explain ncns's), I hope she did....but in other cities, there are forums such as this below to explain what happens in instances of NCNS since in order to have a valid review, you should have activities, a donation, and a RoS to follow.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=269877

A session did not take place. No activities or donation took place. So really you can't have a review here. I'm wondering why these are not being moved from the review forums by the mods and discussed in the coed forum here like in other cities so we can see the story from both sides? Just curious.

Ladies, wouldn't you like to explain your side? Interested to see what follows.
I see no reason for it all you do is end up with he said she said bullshit.
I'm not saying the girl is not right because I know the guys can be dicks but its just part of the process to blow it up just makes hard feelings.
The idea is to fuck them and leave any problems are the problems of the two involved. I don't want some guy writing he got shorted on time in a run down house. Hell I want to get the fuck out as fast as I can. To put reviews out in the open does not serve anyone.
But it's not a review though. Nothing happened and session didn't take place. So why is it in the review forum and others like it?

Please see the link I provided.

Are you saying you don't want coed to have ncns drama? It's really not as bad as u would think.

There is a complete difference if a guy had an hour session booked, but was asked to leave in 30 which would probably warrant a no recommendation. But if the session didn't take place, there really can't be a review let alone a recommendation. You guys could ruin the reputation of the providers before they even get started, and by keeping threads like that in the review thread doesn't even give them a chance to respond so mongers just say fuck it, money saved since a monger, a mod in this case, gave a no recommendation.
  • BSer
  • 09-25-2015, 08:32 AM
We try not to give a fuck around here, you are trying to give a fuck a little too hard. Makes me suspicious......are u da Po Po??
We try not to give a fuck around here, you are trying to give a fuck a little too hard. Makes me suspicious......are u da Po Po?? Originally Posted by BSer
Or a pimp or boyfriend
  • FFH
  • 09-25-2015, 09:09 AM
Fuckin PO-PO'S
Da po-po found their way onto the boards?! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, I ask a question that makes logical sense that could actually improve your board but instead get labeled as a bf, pimp, or LE? Might as well call me the Easter Bunny while we're at it. For the sake of arguement, never been to your city in my life.

Instead of a sincere answer and a kind response from whom we would think we are gentlemen who could handle a conversation. Apparently not the case.

I'll grab some popcorn and see what is to follow.
  • BSer
  • 09-25-2015, 10:46 AM
Hey, who the hell do you think you are calling gentlemen?!!!
The shame of you calling BSer a gentleman.
There are other boards which allow that type of discussion on reviews.
This one does not.

Personally, I appreciate not seeing the drama caused by that ability. Ladies do have the ability to explain less than stellar performances but IMHO it never turns out well for either party when it's discussed in public.

Wait a sec...am I in a forum that allows me to post? lol
Actually it does turn out well sometimes. Saw an instance in Houston where a lady got a no review and she addressed it in Coed which is allowed on this board. Known the lady for a while and she does really well there now due to her efforts.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...riticism+slave

Haha, ok...maybe not gentlemen. But would like to think the last three letters apply. Lol.
We try not to give a fuck around here, you are trying to give a fuck a little too hard. Makes me suspicious......are u da Po Po?? Originally Posted by BSer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
Mr. Po Po Easter bunny sir, is it your prerogative to go into every nook and corner of eccie and make them change to meet your standard? If so, well.....this area is a losing battle
There are other boards which allow that type of discussion on reviews.
This one does not.

Personally, I appreciate not seeing the drama caused by that ability. Ladies do have the ability to explain less than stellar performances but IMHO it never turns out well for either party when it's discussed in public.

Wait a sec...am I in a forum that allows me to post? lol
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I agree and you would know