Pimp shot and killed in Carrollton

http://www.fox4news.com/news/213731797-story

Police shot and killed a pimp at InnTown Suites off 35.
Hands up don't shoot.
just saw this on the news. not good to reach for you piece when surrounded by SWAT! One of his girls got out when left in the hotel room and reached for help since "she was forced" to have sex with various men.
  • BLM69
  • 10-26-2016, 11:27 AM
That POS deserved what he got
Took him out with one shot, impressive.
One down. So many more to go.
One down. So many more to go. Originally Posted by TinMan
So true, but a couple are of those pimps are popular members on this site.
Other girls said she wasn't forced.
Imo I think she just got pissed off and ratted him out.
Don't know why girls get a pimp they can't really protect them. Just Cuz he has a gun don't mean shit when others do too.
Save safe out there everyone.
Also reaching for his gun when surrounded is stupid as shit.
But I wouldn't be surprised if that piece was made up to protect their follow officer.
Prolly reaching for a cell phone
But I wouldn't be surprised if that piece was made up to protect their follow officer. Originally Posted by noober
Really? Protect him from what, exactly?
But I wouldn't be surprised if that piece was made up to protect their follow officer. Originally Posted by noober
channel 4 news mentioned they were watching them for an extended time until they decided to go back into the room. i am sure they saw the piece tucked in his jeans. swat got him with 1 shot..head shot.
It's so easy to dismiss Pimp/Managers as an expendable form of life. Especially the ones who brand the same signature tattoo on it's crew of young girls.
So true, but a couple are of those pimps are popular members on this site. Originally Posted by davidfree986
IF true, and they get shot while trying to pull a piece on an officer, I'll say good riddance to them, too.
damn.. I was driving on that very road in Carrollton today.. in case you're wondering, no, not hobby-related, not by a long-shot.. pardon the pun.

I always wonder about the alleged traffic victims, in news stories like this.. such as, have any of us seen or reviewed her?