The mix and match doubles customization thread

I saw an ad on here the other day where the girl advertised doubles with her partner. She was really cute...her GF? Eh...not so much. This is often the case it seems...the standard option package could benefit from a little customization.

So I got to wondering how many providers mix and match? In other words are there ladies in here who collaborate with other Eccie girls they either have or haven't met before per client request...or even non Eccie girls as well? I've been told a few times the standard response that she would need to see or meet the other woman to know, which makes sense. What I'm wondering is how prevalent is this request for girls who do 2 girl dates, and second...are there a few girls in here who do it as a standard request but perhaps haven't made it known for whatever reason? I'm thinking there are a lot of hobbyists who think "I'd like to see her with X not Y provider".
  • cymru
  • 10-30-2016, 12:24 PM
A lady I really like who I had a double with one of her standing partners mentioned to me one time that if I had a lady in mind to let her know and she would reach out to that lady. Of course YMMV but I thought this was way cool. I haven't taken her up on this yet but I do dream.
It would seem like a good way to drum up more business.
It's something i have tried to promote with zero success. Plus their communication with each other was less than pittible no one taking responsibility. best to plan doubles with doubles partners. imho.
I currently have a dbls partner, but I have played with a few other ladies and will always be willing to play with others. With that said, the chemistry isn't always the same with other ladies as it is with my doubles partner. Probably because we have a lot of the same tcb and bcd skills.