ECCIE on mobile phone

I have seen it posted (and agree) that ECCIE is not mobile phone friendly. I have found I can check ads and view PM's from my blackberry but have never been able to reply (at least to pm's). Anyone else have the same issue or have a solution??
ECCIE seems to be very friendly to me, except the Smileys are not animated.
WOW! Maybe its a Blackberry thing.....or i'm just not doing something right.........
I use a blackberry to check in when I am out and about. Which browser are you using? there are two if you are usinig AT&T like I use. Do not use the media net it is a pain in the a$$.

I use the browser and while it is slow it does get the job done. I have had no problems in responding to pm's.

Also which Blackberry are you using? Are you up to date with the current app version??

I use the Bold had little problem on the old "P" site but here, until they did the software upgrade on eccie it was very slow now it is a lot faster and does'nt take as much time to download.
I have seen it posted (and agree) that ECCIE is not mobile phone friendly. I have found I can check ads and view PM's from my blackberry but have never been able to reply (at least to pm's). Anyone else have the same issue or have a solution?? Originally Posted by richcran

Eccie works perfect for me on my Android phone. I've never had a problem. And can even open more than one thread at a time. It loads very fast and I can even eliminate seeing all those extra forums that I don't wish to see upon logging in.
However, I don't converse much on eccie via my phone as the keyboard is very sensitive. Making typing/ texting a headache.
But to browse & read the boards. Excellent.
Works great on my "I phone" !
It's great on my iPhone, but it's beautiful on my iPad.
I had a BB for a long time and if you download the mini opera browser it should work just fine. Now I have an Android phone and I often wonder how I lived without it.

LAP
I had a BB for a long time and if you download the mini opera browser it should work just fine. Now I have an Android phone and I often wonder how I lived without it.

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
after years of always getting the free phones, i now have an android... i love it.... LAP or anyone, which browser do u recommend for viewing ECCIE... i have a t mobile 3G my touch slide

thanks,

sixx
I use Dolphin HD browser mainly but just downloaded the Opera Beta for android.

For texting I use the Handcent SMS app. It has speech to text and a ton of built in custom features including a blacklist for people who's texts you don't want to read or be notified about.

LAP

For texting I use the Handcent SMS app. It has speech to text and a ton of built in custom features including a blacklist for people who's texts you don't want to read or be notified about.

thanks. Just downloaded opera. It works well

"While Dolphin Browser is free. Your donation would help us do better.
In appreciation of your contribution, it help you to get rid of the annoying Ads not only in bookmarks but in the overall ad ons."

That's the message you get when you download Dolphin HD Browser.
No thanks. I don't need to pay someone to use a safe/ad free browser.

I don't like Opera. It's overall functionality is weird. I use Mozilla mobile browser and have no issues.
"While Dolphin Browser is free. Your donation would help us do better.
In appreciation of your contribution, it help you to get rid of the annoying Ads not only in bookmarks but in the overall ad ons."

That's the message you get when you download Dolphin HD Browser.
No thanks. I don't need to pay someone to use a safe/ad free browser.

I don't like Opera. It's overall functionality is weird. I use Mozilla mobile browser and have no issues. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I looked for a supported Mozilla from the Android Market and can't seem to find it. I've used Dolphin for months and never recall seeing any ad's and I've never payed them anything. It's also the most popular and highest rated app in the Sprint Android Market.

LAP
The standard Safari program that is on the Apple/ATT system does everything I need it to at the moment.
Tess
  • gpsss
  • 06-12-2010, 12:33 AM
I have no problems viewing eccie with the iPhone and the Google Android.