Encounter: The Legend PENNY at Bali Spa. Strong Contender for GREATEST OF ALL TIME

Date: TODAY
Name: Penny at Bali Spa
Address and Phone: Bali - 2570 Walnut Hill Lane, Phone: (214) 351-0755
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: ALOT for a 1 hour session. BBBJ, DATY, BBBJ, 69, MISH, CG, ACG, DFK, LFK, TUMA
Hair Length and Color: long brunette hair, straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Soft smooth olive skin, bare pussy, very soft. 5’2” and 100lbs. 32c-24-32
Recommendation: Yes
Legend Status ???
The Legend Penny would almost certainly have to mean Original Penny. If she were back, that would be news, indeed. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be 30, either. But that seems unlikely.
The Legend Penny would almost certainly have to mean Original Penny. If she were back, that would be news, indeed. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be 30, either. But that seems unlikely. Originally Posted by billw1032
If it is the original Penny, she would be at least mid 40's by now, but likely quite lovely anyway.
Saw her in Vegas earlier in the year. Had put on a little weight but still looked damn good and as talented as ever
Did You See the original Penny in Vegas
Did You See the original Penny in Vegas Originally Posted by phillb7
Yes. She goes by Ariana. She was at Queens for awhile but is Indie now. She said she planned a summer trip to Dallas.
Since this thread is already highjacked, let me just sat that Original Penny really is a legend. Unfortunately, her indie rate is quite a bit higher than her AMP donation. However, she is still worth it. As to the subject of this review, thank you, the review makes me want to visit this lady too.
Since this thread is already highjacked, let me just sat that Original Penny really is a legend. Unfortunately, her indie rate is quite a bit higher than her AMP donation. However, she is still worth it. As to the subject of this review, thank you, the review makes me want to visit this lady too. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Does she still have a website?
Nope. Not Penny
This thread got way off track... To OP please clarify which Penny your session was with... or different Penny? S or D? Which is it?
Sorry guys, it wasn't my intention to hijack the thread. My point was only that the word "Legend" should be used carefully in connection with certain names. It might lead to unexpected interpretations.
This Penny at Bali is Sky formally of Blue.
And before you ask, no, you can't hit her in the ass even if you're hung like a golf tee
We have some very nice amp provider champions in Dallas.