URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2426751
City: Tomball
State: Texas
Address: Tomball
Activities: Convo, SS, BBBJ, CG, ACG, Mish, Greek
Hair Length and Color: Short cut into a style...black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: about 5ft4, nice short hairstyle, sexy librarian glasses, nice soft ass, very soft skin and body all over, perfect size breasts, trimmed close below. She is all natural and has a couple slight imperfections...I love that in a woman. She is still fucking gorgeous and the avg guy would hold hands with her in public and take her to the family bbq. On top of all that, she has one of the best attitudes oi have experienced. She is REALLY considerate and I can see how that may get her taken advantage of by some of these cutthroat hobbyist.
She has a sex appeal that is hard for me to put into word. Her body is definitely on point, but there is something about her energy/aura. She has this crazy sex appeal when she looks into your eyes. It is so fucking sexy and encouraging. When you make eye contact, its almost like she can hypnotize you into being even more horny than you were before. The little groans and whimpers really got me going....ROS but she is a yes! A hell yes for me!!!
Recommendation: Yes
  • klutz
  • 10-19-2018, 02:12 PM
Good review... this definitely puts her on the TDL for me.

• klutz
  • 10-19-2018, 03:34 PM