Bamboo open?

I drive by bamboo on 75 everyday, never been but I’ve always wanted too, I drive by today & I saw the front door wide open & an open sign hanging from the other door, has anyone gone by & checked it out ???
About that open door thang. If a SubAMP has the door open, they are (a) airing out bad Asian food and fart smells, (b) doing some kind o' renovation/repair, (c) they are seeing clients or (d) some combination o' these. Most likely, (c) they are seeing clients...and (a) airing out smells.

If they are not seeing clients, you can meet mamasan and possibly some of the gals. Crack a joke. Have a hug. Flirt. (I have yet to meet a Chinese gal that does not love flirting.) Then, make an appointment.

One thing is certain, you will not get a special rub if you don't go in.
I've never encountered a bad Asian food smell. It always smells wonderful to me!
Then, you've not smelled home-made kimchi.
I believe it has been closed. See this thread. https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2716201
I have noticed a lot more Open signs than Closed signs!!!! Good signs to the future!!!!
  • Aoi
  • 06-06-2020, 02:49 PM
I have noticed a lot more Open signs than Closed signs!!!! Good signs to the future!!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider