What do these Scientists really know about COVID?

They know it is a virus that causes no symptoms in 80% of those infected. Those that do get symptoms, 90% will be mild cold like symptoms.
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2020, 09:49 AM
Oh my - the DPST's will be outraged - they need millions of deaths to secure their political aspirations by blaming Wuhan virus on trump - rather than the Chinese treacherous bastards who inflicted Wuhan virus on the world.
Warn 9500 not to read this thread - it would be worth at least 6-9 foolish , irrelevant memes and 5 pics of Che"!
I thought the thread was a question about what SCIENTISTS know about the virus and I doubt most readers of this forum have qualifications to be called scientists.

Oeb, not sure anyone (at least not me) is blaming the virus on Mr. Trump, as those like you are prone to blame China. Many DO question the way his administration has handled via lies, withheld information, and downplaying.
I thought the thread was a question about what SCIENTISTS know about the virus and I doubt most readers of this forum have qualifications to be called scientists.

Oeb, not sure anyone (at least not me) is blaming the virus on Mr. Trump, as those like you are prone to blame China. Many DO question the way his administration has handled via lies, withheld information, and downplaying. Originally Posted by reddog1951
WTF??
Its called the chinese wuhan virus for a reason! They developed it as a biological weapon and released it to ravage the west!
Scarlet fever has been around for over a century.
Can't get rid of that.

I'm highly amused that any politician tries to blame another for not "dealing" with it. But, that's like blaming the sun for being sunny. That's what it does.
WTF??
Its called the chinese wuhan virus for a reason! They developed it as a biological weapon and released it to ravage the west! Originally Posted by winn dixie
It is not called the Chinese virus, that is just t-rump's name for the Trump Virus. He owns it, knows everything about it, he is the smartest person ever to have lived in all history.
It is not called the Chinese virus, that is just t-rump's name for the Trump Virus. He owns it, knows everything about it, he is the smartest person ever to have lived in all history. Originally Posted by royamcr

Your lsm has indoctrinated you well!

It is officially the chinese wuhan virus! The place of origin and intentional release!
AND 99.99 % will recover //// so ""if a tree falls in the forest and nobody here it fall does it make a sound """"
Unique-
Scarlet fever is caused by a bacteria (Strptococcus) mainly seen in young children, fairly easily treated with antibiotics and not extremely common in US anymore. It is not a reportable disease, therefore not tracked by the CDC. I presume you know that covid is a virus and not treatable by antibiotics. As yet, no really effective "cure" compared to Scarlet Fever. Very poor analogy that skews understanding of the basic science of the two pathogens.
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2020, 12:23 PM
It is Wuhan virus - and the Chinese loosed it on the world knowingly?
You DPST's are just pawns of the LSM and DNC propaganda which atributes the virus to Trump a his fault
fools!
Well I had it back in March and I can’t tell you enough how full of shit you are.
I was sick as fuck for 8 days and my lungs are still coughing.
I’m not that old, not fat at all, no health problems prior.
Pray your luck last... personally I hope you get and die for being a walking beacon of complete stupidity.
Oh my - the DPST's will be outraged - they need millions of deaths to secure their political aspirations by blaming Wuhan virus on trump - rather than the Chinese treacherous bastards who inflicted Wuhan virus on the world.
Warn 9500 not to read this thread - it would be worth at least 6-9 foolish , irrelevant memes and 5 pics of Che"! Originally Posted by oeb11
oeb, no one is blaming Trump for the virus. He is being blamed for his inept handling of the virus once it hit our shores. He has shown little to no compassion to those that have died from the virus. He has let go doctors like Fauci and Birx who disagreed with his actions and now has an ass-kisser Scott Atlas as his primary source of wisdom on the coronavirus:

- President Donald Trump brought Dr. Scott Atlas, a vocal anti-lockdown critic, onto his coronavirus task force in August.

- Atlas is a healthcare-policy expert who works at the Hoover Institute, a conservative think tank at Stanford University. He is not an infectious-disease expert.

- Yet according to reports, Trump is sidelining other public-health experts while hearing Atlas' advice, and not spending money earmarked for a widespread testing program because Atlas is against expanded testing.

- Atlas also appears to be worrying top US health experts: CDC Director Robert Redfield was overheard saying "everything" Atlas says "is false," and Fauci said he worried Atlas was giving "incorrect" information to the president.

https://www.businessinsider.com/scot...opening-2020-8

If Trump loses next Tuesday, look no further than his actions, or lack of actions, on the coronavirus for the primary reason.
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2020, 04:01 PM
oeb, no one is blaming Trump for the virus. He is being blamed for his inept handling of the virus once it hit our shores. He has shown little to no compassion to those that have died from the virus. He has let go doctors like Fauci and Birx who disagreed with his actions and now has an ass-kisser Scott Atlas as his primary source of wisdom on the coronavirus:

- President Donald Trump brought Dr. Scott Atlas, a vocal anti-lockdown critic, onto his coronavirus task force in August.

- Atlas is a healthcare-policy expert who works at the Hoover Institute, a conservative think tank at Stanford University. He is not an infectious-disease expert.

- Yet according to reports, Trump is sidelining other public-health experts while hearing Atlas' advice, and not spending money earmarked for a widespread testing program because Atlas is against expanded testing.

- Atlas also appears to be worrying top US health experts: CDC Director Robert Redfield was overheard saying "everything" Atlas says "is false," and Fauci said he worried Atlas was giving "incorrect" information to the president.

https://www.businessinsider.com/scot...opening-2020-8

If Trump loses next Tuesday, look no further than his actions, or lack of actions, on the coronavirus for the primary reason. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

as usual SR - u are in denial and deflection as to the actions and beliefs of your DPST party - XiNN is making a concerted propaganda push to blame Trump for the Virus - Not China - which is supporting the Biden crime family with $millions to establish their control over the office of POTUS!
you are incorrect - and deluded!
Well I had it back in March and I can’t tell you enough how full of shit you are.
I was sick as fuck for 8 days and my lungs are still coughing.
I’m not that old, not fat at all, no health problems prior.
Pray your luck last... personally I hope you get and die for being a walking beacon of complete stupidity. Originally Posted by beelzebubba
Sorry for your bad luck. You are in the minority with those symptoms.