WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TOO?

I was looking over the provider ads and omg I ran up on Nina Moretti 600hr WTF no way are you kidding me,nobody is worth 600hr.Thats as bad as that governor from New York paying 5 grand a night and she did not look all that great we have better looking providers in Dallas and she screwed him over.I hope I am not the only one saying WTF.
I can only imagine you are a banned member, and the clock is ticking. Nina has a great reputation in the hobby. Who are you to judge or insult her for what she wants for her financial compensation?
Im not judgeing her she might be great but her clients will be very few.Only Jenna Jameson is worth that kinda money.
MR> ASS you dont need to judge till you try. If you cant affored to compensate the Ladies, your on the wrong sight.
Im not judgeing her she might be great but her clients will be very few.Only Jenna Jameson is worth that kinda money. Originally Posted by ASSMASTER2010

perhaps you need to look up the definition of "judge", and no I am not talking about the one in a courtroom, although you probably have some past experience with one of those. LOL.
lol wow, i'm sure she wouldn't advertise that rate if she wasn't getting it. She's just "out of your range" get over it!
Hey verygood69 I can buy her many many many times over woul you pay 600 hr for some booty.Dont think so.For 600hr there had better be an DONKEY SHOW.I looked at her sight seems to be a little attitude there.
Take a hike TXRICH and 214Jules there is better here I dont want a lady provider that thinks her pussy is lined with gold!!!!
I would like the chance to make that kind of money
Take a hike TXRICH!!! Originally Posted by ASSMASTER2010

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, good bye!

That didn't take long.
TXRICH you sure know how to make a guy feel welcome here he was giving his opinion.It does sound kinda high up to the other providers
TXRICH you sure know how to make a guy feel welcome here he was giving his opinion.It does sound kinda high up to the other providers Originally Posted by OLDFUCKER1965
he's baaaaaack.

That took about an hour!

There has to be a way to permanently ban someone.........right??? Is there no way to do that??
He's back once again. new handle. too bad a staff member isn't here right now to ban this crap faster.
IP ban should take care of it, imo.