Would you ever want to see a provider that thinks this?

Read the following provider post, there has been a lot of discussion about the climate of coed forum, is this what you want to hear?

I used to let the "bullies" get to me. Then I realized that though it may sting at first, I wouldn't let anyone talk to me that way in person and you're right, they're probably hurting more than I am which is why they can only spend their time saying nasty things. They're probably stuck in a bad marriage (or just stuck in a marriage, period), a guy no woman would want to fuck if she weren't getting paid or just a plain ol' unhappy jerk who never learned how to treat a lady. Once I remember that, I'll be dammed if I'm going to let their (usually untrue or exaggerated) words make me pick up a drink after 13 months sober, make me stick my fingers down my throat and I'll ESPECIALLY be dammed if they're going to make me physically hurt myself.

OK my question is would you want to see this provider after reading her words ?

My answer is a resounding FUCK NO!
Never fucking mind! *shakes head*
Would you ever want to see a provider that thinks this?

.... They're probably stuck in a bad marriage (or just stuck in a marriage, period), a guy no woman would want to fuck if she weren't getting paid or just a plain ol' unhappy jerk who never learned how to treat a lady. ! Originally Posted by puddy tat
I am sure a lot of them think that way man. But those that publicly express that sentiment..... I wouldn't see....

Never fucking mind! *shakes head* Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Really Scarlett?

Do you really not understand how it is posts, that this is a prime example of, that generates the climate that is bothering you so much?
Never fucking mind! *shakes head* Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Scarlett, your P411 link isn't working. Just FYI
Damn dude, bitter much?
What brought this on? I would never think of treating a woman as any thing but a lady. I don't think it would apply to me so WTF.
I think someone probably got dumped by their ATF(recently). Just a hypothesis mind you. Still, there's no shortage folks willing to be entertained, for free, by an angry man screaming at shadows...rage on dude.
I could care less if they post that, as long as they take care of business when it's time. I seriously doubt any woman grew up with provider at the top of her wish list, just like I didn't grow up thinking when I became an adult I would pay for sex. Shit happens and it takes us to where we are now.

I agree that most providers wouldn't fuck the majority us if it wasn't for cash, but that's ok. If someone can't make peace with that fact, someone should find a new hobby.

sixx
Why would you bring some shit like this to the forefront? Guess its so hard to just move on. SMFH! I have never understood men that sit down on the toilet to pee.
Sixx and Whispers are right, the rest of you need to figure out that one that displays that attitude in a thread calling for peace in the community is the actual problem here. I do not pick on women, nor treat them badly. However I will react and call them on it. Trust me, if I list the reasons they become providers, first thing they will say is I'm never gonna see that guy. This is the same attitude of chicks that call you a john, trick,and sucker. You really should have done some reading on the mirror site, the PR was very enlightening. They wouldn't see you if you said that shit and were paying 250. So you're foolish to pay them 250 when they say it! As for ATF, stupidest statement ever, what you have a new one all the time? Do you not get All Time Favorite. As for her statement, none of those apply to me. I am capable and do pick up ladies 10 yrs younger at any bar or SC. And have seen a few providers OTC. Look back a few pages and see if those same comments are partly responsible for the stuff going on now. You really need to shut your mouths and listen to know all the stuff that goes on in all parts of this site. That's where the information lies!

OK my question is would you want to see this provider after reading her words ? Originally Posted by puddy tat
Mah answer is a resounding "Will tha filly lemme a-stick mah l'il ol' pecker in 'er butthole or not?"

As for ATF, stupidest statement ever. Originally Posted by puddy tat
Hardly, I've made far stupider statements.
... OK my question is would you want to see this provider after reading her words ? Originally Posted by puddy tat
Absolutely. I like brash intelligent ladies. Especially ones with great racks. (So I've heard.)
I seriously have no clue what yall are all talking about! I just said never fucking mind! Sorry, I curse. I do it when I am happy, mad, frustrated etc. I have a pretty mouth. I am just gonna butt out now. Excuse myself

Yall have yer selves a great fucking day!!

SL, why were u lookn' at my p411, huh? Hehe
I have a pretty mouth. I am just gonna butt out now. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
So, duz that mean y'all will lemme stick mah l'il ol' pecker in yer butthole or not?