BEST massage?

I am looking for the best legit massage in the area. I'm not looking for happy endings! I have gone to several legit establishments and I am always disappointed. If anyone knows anyone... that knows anyone... send them my way!!
Several of the Thai places are very good.

Thai Massage, Valley View, E of Josey Ln, Farmers Branch
Thai Jessica, Shops at Legacy
Thai Sonja, Plano
There are others.

All are on BP &/or CL

Chinese places

Foot Spa, SW corner of Josey & GBT, Carrollton
YoYo Spa, Denton Tap, Coppell

Soccer mom spas.

Elements, Frisco. Kinesiologists on staff. But, they "interview" you for 15m of the hour & try to sell you a membership.
Bliss of DFW can do what you want. Though I don't know if she does just massage in this world.
I couldn't imagine not getting the ROS from her. Oh, there is nothing better than having my quads being absolutely pummeled and her leaning in to BBBJ. The pain and the pleasure at the same time is exquisite.
I am so in need of a good massage...i have limited range of motion in both of my arms and shoulders....and the place between my shoulder blades I can't reach....grrrr
  • Crock
  • 02-06-2018, 04:29 PM
I am looking for the best legit massage in the area. I'm not looking for happy endings! I have gone to several legit establishments and I am always disappointed. If anyone knows anyone... that knows anyone... send them my way!! Originally Posted by leslie@nn
You might want to talk to TerraLyn: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=10776
I've hard terralyn is amazing.....i might just have to get her massage skills
Not sure of your location, but Best Foot Forward in McK (I think they may have other locations?).
All fully clothed and covered w/ a sheet, so wear shorts and a T.
Totally legit, starts with soaking feet in hot water while they do your head/neck/temples, etc.
Then remove feet and wipe you off for great foot/lower leg massage.
Then face down back/legs/shoulders.
Flip for the rest of your body.
Both male and female masseuses, private and open rooms, all for $35/HR! I tip $10-$20 and it's appreciated.
Best "real" service I've had in a long time. They even have a punch card (no pun) for free session.
I have limited range of motion in both of my arms and shoulders.... Originally Posted by Analeese
Thai stretching....think "pretzel"
I am looking for the best legit massage in the area. I'm not looking for happy endings! I have gone to several legit establishments and I am always disappointed. If anyone knows anyone... that knows anyone... send them my way!! Originally Posted by leslie@nn
Wait a minute...are you insinuating that a person can get a massage without a happy ending?
I do not know if she still does massage or not, but Dharma has the best pair of hands that have ever been laid on my body (as far as massage goes). Aside from her-- my experience at King Spa was magificent too.
The Thai pretzel stretching actually sounds amazing �� I've started seeing a chiropractor and now I think I would benefit from an amazing masseuse. Thank you for all of the reccomendations!!
And the WINNER Is?
The Thai pretzel stretching actually sounds amazing �� I've started seeing a chiropractor and now I think I would benefit from an amazing masseuse. Thank you for all of the reccomendations!! Originally Posted by leslie@nn
Actually, check with your chiropractor. Mine does chiropractic adjustments and also chiropractic massage. The benefit being the massage can focus and further resolve the same problem areas you get adjusted.
I’d love to help you out. I give an amazing massage and can give you a great deal... no happy ending required lol but seriously if you’re interested send me a PM. I’ve been a massage therapist 5+ years now and can take care of you at my office or come to you.