Playtime in Public Contest - NOW OPEN!

Want to try something new? In the mood for something daring? Ever fantasize about sex in public? Join the fun of the first ever Playtime in Public contest!

To join in the contest fun:
  • Have a session, of any length, performed in a public space. No private residences, and no Strip Club play. (SC's are a whole genre of public play and have a forum of their own)
  • The contest will run for 30 days. (Ends November 21, 2012)
  • Submit a review of your fun. Only reviews submitted during the contest are eligible. Put "CONTEST ENTRY" in the title of your review.
  • Contest reviews will have their ROS in public view, so everyone can share the fun. (To enter, the provider and hobbiest both consent to having the ROS be public)
  • Only ONE entry per couple, so write up your best session!
  • At the end of the contest, we'll tally the entries and members will vote on the best review.

A "sample review" of what a contest entry might look like.

Some tips for a "good score":
  • The more risky the location, the better. Safe is boring.
  • Non-explicit "proof" pictures are must to show off where you were.
  • Playtime to completion is better than merely sneaking in a sex act.
  • Have FUN!
  • The contest entries will be linked in a post below this one to catalog the fun and discuss your escapades.

Prizes:
  • A $100 gift card to Condom Sense/Condoms To Go/New Fine Arts (TBD) or maybe a nice restaurant
  • A "winner's banner" created for the two winners to display in their signature block as proof of there daring sexcapades.

If you have questions, please PM or post below. Have some fun with this, ladies and gents!
This post will be edited with links to contest entries.
  1. Title of Contest Entry Here

So who's going to be first?
I'm in, looking for someone to be my partner in crime. Any volunteers?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1051828603

Fet
We need a judge's ruling. Does the movie rooms at New Fine Arts count as a public place?

A challenge was issued on if they were really considered a public place.

Fet
Viewing rooms are private rooms where you can't get caught. Seems like the point of public sex is the EXCITEMENT of maybe getting busted Just my opinion.
About time for an oil change Laura....just thinkin....would the Toyota place count?
Fet: the viewing room is a public place. It qualifies. BUT...it's not very high risk, so I'm betting the masses won't vote it very high.

But hey...playtime is playtime!

The only thing not really allowed is SC play...since that's got a whole forum dedicated to it and it's pretty much standard for those that play there.
Parking lot play and dressing rooms are always fun!!! I love public play and the naughtyness of maybe being seen...........Yum!! Im game and heading that way...Who wants to get into some fun?
there is an itialian restraunt in ft worth with booths with doors? would be hot to get it on with everyone sitting just the other side of the doors. the waiters come by every now and then to see if you are ok?
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-31-2012, 03:04 PM
*SPROING*
there is an itialian restraunt in ft worth with booths with doors? would be hot to get it on with everyone sitting just the other side of the doors. the waiters come by every now and then to see if you are ok? Originally Posted by marjk74
They have good food, too.
They have good food, too. Originally Posted by lucky_13
But if you drop food on the table, don't pick it up and eat it....
Would a Swingers Party, or Club count?

Regardless ... I have always wanted to do two (many more but will start with the two) things ... one involves a upscale restaurant, and the other a dominant woman and her strapon.
@hookemhorns: it would count. I mean..it's public. Hell..it has an audience! I think it's a low "risk factor," since it's an accepted behavior. There's no "getting caught" when you ARE the show. OTOH, sounds like a thrill, so that factor goes way up!

Let's see if someone gets a review in. So far, we have a lot of chatter and ideas, but no one jumping in. Or perhaps they are just saving their best stories for later...
Parking lot play and dressing rooms are always fun!!! I love public play and the naughtyness of maybe being seen...........Yum!! Im game and heading that way...Who wants to get into some fun? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Said this before...Slipped under the tablecloth of a well-known Houston restaurant and ate out my dinner date's pussy as she talked with the wiater..ordered drinks and appetizers......licked and sucked her slit as she listened to the waiter describing the specials. She finally told the waiter she'd see what I wanted to eat (haha!) when I got back from a call and then proceeded to have me lick her to a gut-wrenching orgasm and perform a good cleanup of her then-drenched cunt. She licked the juice from my face. I cleaned up a bit more before the waiter came back to take our orders. Once the appetizers arrived I was back under the table eating my selection for best meal at the table.