BBBJCIM Counterpart for Women

I think most gentlemen would prefer to finish CIM if they're getting some BBBJ service. Just feels better.

Ladies, when you're on the precipice and ready to cum do you prefer that the man's mouth remain affixed to your pussy as you wind your way thru an orgasm? Or is it better that he pull back and watch the show unfold? Where should his mouth be while you cum from DATY?
remember, when stimulating a woman to orgasm, it's not just the lips/mouth that can do the trick. fingers and palms, knees, even feet!!!

but the question is a great one.
women, when you're just about there, what do you want the guy to do - continue w/ full force, slow down, pull back, pause/play, ???
I do love this question. iits is a breath of fresh air to see that a gent would love to know a provider stance on this subject.

I for one am the type that would love for you to remain there doing you thing until i have finished, just like i do when providing such said activity. I am a HUGE fan of oral i feel that it is very sensual and erotic, especially more so if you enjoy giving and receiving. I know i enjoy it and could do it the all day long.
In my experience, the lady will let you know what to do by grabbing your head and holding it there, clamping her thighs together so that you cannot move - even if you want to, or simply telling you not to stop with a long string of expletives (similar to the sounds a guy makes when roles are reversed!) When she is ready she will tell you to stop, or push you away, or squirm away. She will on occasion begin to giggle. Many ladies then want to lick your face clean - that usually sends me over the edge!

Damn, I do love it so …
Hmmmm...what is the equivalent of bbbjcim?

I looked at the title of this thread and thought something totally different. When you said 'WOMEN' I thought you meant MORTAL women...not the amazing providers we have here in Dallas! These ladies are just amazing.

In my experience, outside of the hobby, women despise BBBJCIM. So, the equivalent isn't even close to reciprocated oral attention. To my SO...CIM requires an adequate response from me...like buying her a new car. The standard donation doesn't quite get her there.
Sooooo........ Ms Sexy Anastasia is the only babe on this board who likes a guy to latch on when she cums and stay there until she is finished??

Heck, I know where I am going to hear some real noise and to feel some legs quivering next to my ears. Maybe she will say my name during......
I'm betting most of these gals wish they were happy with the GATY they are receiving! In some respect some of this reflects no emotion.
GATY? hmmmm......grinding? ...growling? ...gargling? ...groping?
Personally, I like my partner to continue, but to slow down. Having an orgasm during daty is very intense for me. Slow licking or sucking of my clit puts me right over the edge. I love it when I can collapse with small abdominal convulsions, shakey legs and a wet face to kiss and taste myself. Mmmmmm. Nothin better.
Personally, I like my partner to continue, but to slow down. Having an orgasm during daty is very intense for me. Slow licking or sucking of my clit puts me right over the edge. I love it when I can collapse with small abdominal convulsions, shakey legs and a wet face to kiss and taste myself. Mmmmmm. Nothin better. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Holy Crap! exactly what I need!!
In my experience, the lady will let you know what to do by grabbing your head and holding it there, clamping her thighs together so that you cannot move - even if you want to, or simply telling you not to stop with a long string of expletives (similar to the sounds a guy makes when roles are reversed!) When she is ready she will tell you to stop, or push you away, or squirm away. She will on occasion begin to giggle. Many ladies then want to lick your face clean - that usually sends me over the edge!

Damn, I do love it so … Originally Posted by Pistol Man

You've made me hot...

I like for a guy to leave his face right there until i squirm away...
I now have a boner.
If a man is at the rhythm that I can actually orgasm from oral sex, don't change a thing that you're doing!!!

So many men will start going harder or in a different direction when I'm responding and then, I lose it. If you're doing something right, just keep on doing that!

Also, remember that every single woman is different. Just because you can push the buttons while doing the gnawing thing on a woman's clit, another woman might be too sensitive for that to work well with them.

And Pistol Man: Face licking does it for you? When a guy is licking my face, I ask him to stop! I'm glad that it turns you on. (Elisabeth makes a mental note!)

Personally, I like my partner to continue, but to slow down. Having an orgasm during daty is very intense for me. Slow licking or sucking of my clit puts me right over the edge. I love it when I can collapse with small abdominal convulsions, shakey legs and a wet face to kiss and taste myself. Mmmmmm. Nothin better. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I do believe I need to go touch myself
I'm betting most of these gals wish they were happy with the GATY they are receiving! In some respect some of this reflects no emotion. Originally Posted by Olesweetie
Gaty is how happy you are while giving
Daty-lmao