My misunderstanding about PSE

I recently posted an ad offering GFE/PSE
Many members PMing and texting me about PSE service.
My understanding of PSE is Greek.
I do not offer BBFS.
Please do not ask or contact me for BBFS.
pse is NOT the same as bbfs. Some guys will try any excuse to not use a cover. Good for you for saying no.
I recently posted an ad offering GFE/PSE
Many members PMing and texting me about PSE service.
My understanding of PSE is Greek.
I do not offer BBFS.
Please do not ask or contact me for BBFS. Originally Posted by Asian Kiara
If anybody is saying that that is what PSE means they are being some shady motherfuckers. Trying to sneak one in on ya.

I love me some PSE BBBJs and I'm not interested in greek at all. PSE means different things for different folks but I've never thought it included that, lol. Nice try fuckers.
Kiara, you do not have a misunderstanding of PSE, you have just run across some manipulators who want services you do not offer.

If you tell them "no" and they book anyway, expect further pressure from them to participate in unsafe activities. There are plenty of safe guys here to keep a lovely lady like you busy.
Good for you, safety and health a must in this business.
That's some fucked up shit. Mofos really try to get over.
Agree. PSE in my opinion does not refer to a particular activity, but rather an attitude or pace. While it is nice to have a full menu it is not necessary. When I desire PSE I am generally looking for a wild session that is freaky, rapturous, and "sloppy" (the good way) but not necessarily including Greek, or other specific things.
Agree. PSE in my opinion does not refer to a particular activity, but rather an attitude or pace. While it is nice to have a full menu it is not necessary. When I desire PSE I am generally looking for a wild session that is freaky, rapturous, and "sloppy" (the good way) but not necessarily including Greek, or other specific things. Originally Posted by Ollie Pop

Was gonna say all of the above

Heck I'm just gonna say +1 next time.
Agree. PSE in my opinion does not refer to a particular activity, but rather an attitude or pace. While it is nice to have a full menu it is not necessary. When I desire PSE I am generally looking for a wild session that is freaky, rapturous, and "sloppy" (the good way) but not necessarily including Greek, or other specific things. Originally Posted by Ollie Pop

Since the Muffin man got the +1, I will just say +2.