Secret Browser Apps for I-Phone?

Thanks alot gang for all the great information in this subforum.

I recently got an I-Phone and came accross the secret browser apps. I sure would like to find something that really works well that would stop me from having to clear history, cache, cookies, etc.

Anyone have any strong recommendations?

the "sbCalc" caught my eye

sbCalc Secret Browser
Description
sbCalc is a secret web browser hidden behind a functioning calculator. To anyone who starts the application it looks and works as a calculator, but if you put in your pass code it opens up a private browser. Don't let your private website accounts fall into the wrong hands!

sbCalc keeps logins, cookies, history and bookmarks completely separate from the regular Safari logins, cookies, history and bookmarks.

The app icon is called sbCalc and not anything obvious like "Private Browser" or "Secret Browser". No one will know it is really a private web browser!

The default pass code is "123". Enter "123" into the calculator to access the private browser. You can change the default pass code once you are into the main application on the settings page.

sbCalc Features:
=======================
Pass code protected web browser
- enter your pass code into the calculator to access your secret web browser
- logins, cookies, history and bookmarks are completely private within the application

Looks like a regular calculator application
- functions as a regular calculator

Inconspicuous app name
- not called "Secret Browser" or "Private Browser"

Stop snoops
- create a "fake" password that opens a second set of bookmarks, cookies, etc.
- plausible deniability
sweet, ill have to check my kids crap now. lol....
How "secret" is an app that calls itself "secret browser" in the apps store? Sure it may not say that on the icon, but if somebody is admiring your apps and looks for it the game is up. Although the password function is cool.