Threatened my life!

• Alli
  • 05-06-2011, 12:11 PM
I received a call from a guy last night who was requesting an appt. He told me his name, handle on here and gave me a couple of references. It was late and I was at a club with friends, so I was not able to check the him out right away. I did tell him that I would get back with him when I got to a friend's house with a computer.

When I did get to my friend's house, I called him to make sure that I had his handle and references right. He didn't answer, but called me back a couple of mins. later. He asked if I was in Austin and I told him that I was in Houston and he claimed that he was very close to where I was, but I just didn't feel totally comfortable because I did sense that he may have been drunk or on some other drug. I then decided that it was close to my cutoff time and it just didn't feel right, so I politely told him that I would not be able to make it.

He then started calling, texting and leaving voice messages several times over and over threatening my life. I am not one to cry wolf , but this person is very unstable and IMO, DANGEROUS! 512-5*7-7**6 Send me a PM for more info.
Mods: Is it okay for her to post the handle?? I, for one, would like to be aware!!!
Unless you received an actual PM from this "member" then NO! You ladies must require a PM fron anyone claiming to be a member here to prove their identity. Anyone can call you up and claim to be anyone. Without a PM you really have no idea. Same for calls, emails and text messages.

If you did receive a PM then your local mod will want a copy of it, and yes you can name the handle.
sorry that happened to you hope things get better
thats very scary glad you ok
  • wikdj
  • 05-07-2011, 07:25 AM
Some guys are just complete dicks and make things more difficult for the rest of us. I, for one, am condoning random nut-shots on such individuals.
sorry that happened hun! everyone remember we ARE targets of murder.
Just look at all the working girls that have been killed since the beginning of history.
That's why when anyone first contacts me I say "PM me"
Some guys are just complete dicks and make things more difficult for the rest of us. I, for one, am condoning random nut-shots on such individuals. Originally Posted by wikdj
That sounded, kinda Gay.
^well, I highly doubt he was planning on getting on his knees and kissing it better :P
I stopped taking callers to many BS calls & yes I have had several threaten my life. Losers.......
I've had this happen to me twice in my career and it still scares me. Keep your guard up!