VerifyHim Scam Info

Daphne, I took your post and started a new thread. This is a good subject that shouldn't get buried in another thread.
  • R.M.
  • 05-07-2011, 04:19 PM
This deserves a big...

Duh!!!!

Anyone with half a brain that google this site will know it's one big scam. So yeah the verifyhim guy is going to come here and talk shit to me now.. who cares?

I saw his post on another thread about "safety" and was going to bring this link up but didn't.
Most providers know not to mess with that site.
Anybody with half a brain also know that if you search any sites on the internet with the word "scam" or "rip off", there are always somebody who hates the site enough to post shitty stuff about it. Try it, search for eccie scam, p411 scam, comcast scam,...Any body with a full brain will make more sophisticated judgment rather than cruder impression from an anonymous post on the internet.

VerifyHim is generally free. However we has quite a number of premium members. If you can find a real premium member who has been scammed by us please post it here. If not then everything else is just shitty talk. I willingly engage in a talk about how "sucks" verifyhim is so we can improve our site. But defending baseless charges from an anonymous post over the internet without any evidences is stupid and wasting time for me and whoever engaging it.
Deleted.

#Pointless.
I must say I love Verifyhim. It has saved me many times. I find the "boss" to be very professional, kind and helps me with whatever I need.

This is a great place for ladies and I highly recommend using the site. I can see the site is getting better and better and more sophisticated

Kiss kiss
Cate
I must say I love Verifyhim. It has saved me many times. I find the "boss" to be very professional, kind and helps me with whatever I need.

This is a great place for ladies and I highly recommend using the site. I can see the site is getting better and better and more sophisticated

Kiss kiss
Cate Originally Posted by MissCate
No reviews, No verified provider status, Nothing....
...and this is your first post.

Thanks for that information.
No reviews, No verified provider status, Nothing....
...and this is your first post.

Thanks for that information. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I am a Top girl in Indy with over 156++ reviews. Check USA in Indy last week! I have reviews on TER, BigDoggie, Grainbelt. I am P411 verified, Date check verified. Friends with many girls in the Indy area. Also have friends in IL. I have been around for two years

I rarely look at this board. Just needed to share my knowledge

Kisses
Cate
I am a Top girl in Indy with over 156++ reviews. Check USA in Indy last week! I have reviews on TER, BigDoggie, Grainbelt. I am P411 verified, Date check verified. Friends with many girls in the Indy area. Also have friends in IL. I have been around for two years

I rarely look at this board. Just needed to share my knowledge

Kisses
Cate Originally Posted by MissCate
If that is true then you're welcome! There are other ladies that have made complaints about this site not even the ladies that posted in this thread already.
Research is key here I guess. There have been more complaints than praises.
Something sure smells fishy in Denmark. I have hobbied in Indy pretty regularly for years and never heard of her. I am not saying I know every provider, but as LD said earlier, "I'm just sayin."

This smacks of scam or at least "grifty" marketing.
Something sure smells fishy in Denmark. I have hobbied in Indy pretty regularly for years and never heard of her. I am not saying I know every provider, but as LD said earlier, "I'm just sayin."

This smacks of scam or at least "grifty" marketing. Originally Posted by Wetwork Daddy

Ok so which Indy girls do you know??

I'm good friends with Sophie, Macy, Lacy, Elle, Sensory Surprise... I'm just wondering cuz those are the top girls here and they are all my friends... so I am curious who are the girls you know?!!

hum!

Kisses,
Cate
Staff edit, CC
lmbao.. okie dokie
I been getting emails from them too but something is telling me that is a scam. I trust p411 for verification