Farm Bailout so far has doubled the Auto Bailout of 2009

Guess you’ll have to wait and see.

It’s called a peaceful transition of power,

All the pissing and moaning you boys are doing is about Trumps America.

You obviously like pissing and moaning more than anything else. That’s why you love Twitler.

The people loudly said GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY.

Blame the media... dipshts.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2020, 09:03 AM
"Farm Bail-out Bigger Than Auto bail-out of 2009"

That may very well be the case just now . . . .

But wait until you see the size of the bail-out that the Blue States will get if the GOP loses the Senate!

Trillions: And that will be before they "fund" whatever universal health insurance scheme that will surely follow. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I find it funny that you have the nerve to bitch about State bailouts....when Trump has almost rung up 8 trillion in debt in 4 short years.

Think about that Grasshopper.

Think about you bitching about auto bailouts and not saying a peep about farm bailouts.

Trump has almost rung up 8 trillion in debt in 4 short years. Originally Posted by WTF
Funny is right. The GOP seems to have a case of selective memory! Debt? What debt?
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2020, 04:23 PM
Funny is right. The GOP seems to have a case of selective memory! Debt? What debt? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Bunch of Tea Party hypocrites.

They loved Ted Cruz because he hammered the Obama administration with sequestration but Cruz and his fellow Tea Nuts turned a blind eye to Trump's debt
  • Tiny
  • 11-15-2020, 07:22 PM
I find it funny that you have the nerve to bitch about State bailouts....when Trump has almost rung up 8 trillion in debt in 4 short years.

Think about that Grasshopper.

Think about you bitching about auto bailouts and not saying a peep about farm bailouts.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Actually 7.1 trillion. And Trump and Democrats and Republicans in Congress had "only" run up the national debt by about 3.5 trillion until April of this year when the Covid stimulus spending started in earnest. Anyway, do you think Hillary Clinton would have done any better? There was only one fiscally responsible candidate in 2016, Gary Johnson. I voted for him and believe you did too.

Nancy Pelosi and Donald Trump have competed recently to see who could come up with the biggest stimulus bill. Mitch McConnell and Senate Republicans are the only thing standing in the way of a huge fiscal blowout.

While I don't like their kowtowing to Donald Trump and their stances on some social issues may not be ideal, I donated to Kelly Loefler's and David Perdue's runoff campaigns in Georgia, in part because of this. If Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer have a lock on legislation, you can expect the next four years to be worse than the last four, in terms of the growth of the national debt.