Air Bnb Hidden Cameras

ask for copies ????
That's pretty messed up I'm glad he got caught
I am not a fan of air bnb.

Air bnb are often located in nice areas and there are too many neighbors who are already concerned about about the air bnb and watch that house closer.

The air bnb is not as tightly regulated as hotels, and residential rentals are and there is more likely for cameras, to go unnoticed
I am not a fan of air bnb.

Air bnb are often located in nice areas and there are too many neighbors who are already concerned about about the air bnb and watch that house closer.

The air bnb is not as tightly regulated as hotels, and residential rentals are and there is more likely for cameras, to go unnoticed Originally Posted by Fizley

air bnb like uber is an illegal company. you can't short term rent residential property. i won't ever use either service.
air bnb like uber is an illegal company. you can't short term rent residential property. i won't ever use either service. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Around here-- we have property management companies that reserve 10-15 units in a building strictly for short term AirBnB rentals.
Around here-- we have property management companies that reserve 10-15 units in a building strictly for short term AirBnB rentals. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

it's a building. they call them apartments it's not a house. that's the difference. you can't rent out a house for less than 30 days in most cities. it's against regulations. for good reasons.