Selena Ace Scam

So I don't post a lot, and really debated posting this, but I feel like I should at least share my experience tonight and let others judge for themselves.

I had been trying to schedule with Selena since I saw she was visiting. Last night she agreed to an outcall and said she was on the way and never showed up. Got a text in the middle of the night saying she was sorry and she would make it up today. I had read about her flakiness, but seemed like she did make it up in other occasions so I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

So tonight she tells me she is good to go and sends me the address of her incall. It's in a decent area so I tell her i'm on the way. Get there and get the typical 5 more min gig. I had passed by the private incall since I had arrived, so I at least scoped it out. Drove around until she called and asked me to pull up and park. As I did, I noticed a car that was parked in front had disappeared. After I parked and walked to meet her in the front, I see the same car pull up down the street a bit into an alley/dead end part of the street. Should have left then, but was thinking with the other head.

Walk to the back apartment with her, she shuts the door and locks it. She finishes up a phone call (warning #2)and We chat a little bit and she asks me to put the donation on the table in the room. I have never had an issue before so I lay the donation out. She grabs it and puts it up in the bathroom. She starts messing with the A/C and I noticed she tries to sneakily unlock the door. I go back to lock it again and she says don't. She then excuses herself to the bathroom and right then a knock on the door and it opens. A guy with a suitcase comes in and introduces himself. He was actually a nice enough guy and wasn't threatening or anything. Actually pretended like he didn't know what was going on. I leave and ask her what the hell was that and basically told her she was robbing me. Call it what you want. She responds with he wasn't supposed to be back and that she would try to make it up later. When I told her how much bullshit that was. She says she did nothing wrong and that I willingly gave the donation (which is correct) so it wasn't robbing and that I was committing a crime as well. After that just full of excuses and no actual effort to make it up.

Damn shame cause I like her looks and she is obviously talented. I would have let her make it up as sad as that is to say. Oh well. I obviously have the texts whenever the typical rebuttal that i'm a crazy person comes up.

If anyone has any questions and would rather pm me, feel free. I apologize for the long post. I've been lucky in my time here to not run into this issue before. I like to keep a low profile on here. Maybe others have had better luck with her already. Just wanted to share what happened to me in as an FYI to others.

Thanks
What’s her handle or a link would help
Ah good point. Sorry about that.

Selena Ace
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=271087
Sorry to hear that. Every hobbiest has some form of a Rob story. It happens. There is a bad apple or two in every segment of the population, just think of all the good ones you have found.
Wow, I have wanted to see her for a long time now. When they finally get to see her, people rave about her skills, esp bbbj skills. Hate to hear about this.
Never give the donation until the end of the session. Especially when research shows that she has ill intent. Damn shame some of these girls feel the need to do shit like this.
Wow, I saw her years ago when she ran with Kaitlyn, Alluring Stacey and that other flaky girl. I like Kaitlyn and Stacey a lot and have never had an issue with those two. I think they may of had a falling out and SA wasn't in the crew anymore. I did see that she posted a new ad and I considered seeing her, certainly not now. Thank you for the info and Im glad you got out safely.
So I don't post a lot, and really debated posting this, but I feel like I should at least share my experience tonight and let others judge for themselves.

I had been trying to schedule with Selena since I saw she was visiting. Last night she agreed to an outcall and said she was on the way and never showed up. Got a text in the middle of the night saying she was sorry and she would make it up today. I had read about her flakiness, but seemed like she did make it up in other occasions so I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

So tonight she tells me she is good to go and sends me the address of her incall. It's in a decent area so I tell her i'm on the way. Get there and get the typical 5 more min gig. I had passed by the private incall since I had arrived, so I at least scoped it out. Drove around until she called and asked me to pull up and park. As I did, I noticed a car that was parked in front had disappeared. After I parked and walked to meet her in the front, I see the same car pull up down the street a bit into an alley/dead end part of the street. Should have left then, but was thinking with the other head.

Walk to the back apartment with her, she shuts the door and locks it. She finishes up a phone call (warning #2)and We chat a little bit and she asks me to put the donation on the table in the room. I have never had an issue before so I lay the donation out. She grabs it and puts it up in the bathroom. She starts messing with the A/C and I noticed she tries to sneakily unlock the door. I go back to lock it again and she says don't. She then excuses herself to the bathroom and right then a knock on the door and it opens. A guy with a suitcase comes in and introduces himself. He was actually a nice enough guy and wasn't threatening or anything. Actually pretended like he didn't know what was going on. I leave and ask her what the hell was that and basically told her she was robbing me. Call it what you want. She responds with he wasn't supposed to be back and that she would try to make it up later. When I told her how much bullshit that was. She says she did nothing wrong and that I willingly gave the donation (which is correct) so it wasn't robbing and that I was committing a crime as well. After that just full of excuses and no actual effort to make it up.

Damn shame cause I like her looks and she is obviously talented. I would have let her make it up as sad as that is to say. Oh well. I obviously have the texts whenever the typical rebuttal that i'm a crazy person comes up.

If anyone has any questions and would rather pm me, feel free. I apologize for the long post. I've been lucky in my time here to not run into this issue before. I like to keep a low profile on here. Maybe others have had better luck with her already. Just wanted to share what happened to me in as an FYI to others.

Thanks Originally Posted by TTchGuy12
First off I wanna thank you for posting your Darwin Awards story. These make my day. So what's your problem? She told you not to re-lock the door and then ran to the bathroom to get the money. and you complied. You say the guy wasnt threatening while in fact his mere presence is a threat.

You guys frustrate the hell outta me with these shenanigans. The minute that door opened this suitcase carrying clown would have been staring down a R.I.P bullet Barrel. Let me say and repeat if at all possible stop fucking with incalls. Especially shady ones. If you cant control your environment stay home and jerk off..that's law.

And to the dude that robbed you and thats reading this..you're one lucky bastard yall know how to pick the right marks. I would have made the front page news had you opened that door on me. Factz.
Normally the ones that are always claiming to be a bad-mofo.....are the biggest pussies.
There's always ways to test theories. ;-)
Is that a threat little sc? Surely you know better
There's always ways to test theories. And SC only issues suggestions and advice. ;-)
This is horrible... Im sorry this happened.or that these girls play these kind of games... And yet when they get treated poorly want to be quick with their twitter fingers... But you saw her unlock door then tell you not to lock it?? Run in bathroom with money... I have to say any man i know wouldve walked out when she said no and locked herself in bathroom or they would have known the next move and been waiting on side of front door to knock ol boy down as soon as he walked in.... But i am glad it wasnt worse ive heard stories of these going crazy wrong and the unsuspecting losing more than a donation... Next time just walk out..
You are very lucky the guy didn't rob or kill you. Always go with your gut. Think with the big head. This almost went very badly for you.

Should you post in alerts?
Is that a threat little sc? Surely you know better Originally Posted by tbone2u
The bigger they are the harder they fall...