Election Day

• iggy
  • 11-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Get out and Vote !!!

Vote for candidate of your choice, the important thing is You Vote !!
vote

lol
If you think are both mainstream presidential candidates are blowhard douchebags you can not vote for them. Support a smaller party candidate and show some resistance to this donkey/elephant quagmire.
  • GP
  • 11-06-2012, 03:18 PM
Vote for candidate of your choice Originally Posted by iggy
Who else would you vote for?
Who else would you vote for? Originally Posted by GP
NormalBob? He can legalize a certain hobby first thing come next January.
First lady taint?
not sure if this been linked, if so, it is funny, and now prophetic

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...io&h=jAQEBPxYp
So Obama won another 4 years. Romney had a good battle but fell. Little short
interesting quote, I hope Alexis is wrong on the final outcome, but the premise of people voting for the benefits is correct.

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.”
― Alexis de Tocqueville
Free erections are a sign of a healthy democracy. All countries should hold free erections. Women should hold some erections too. Now we need to focus on extending some of the Bush tax cuts so we can afford to have future erections and good thoughts of bush. JMHO.
interesting quote, I hope Alexis is wrong on the final outcome, but the premise of people voting for the benefits is correct.

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.”
― Alexis de Tocqueville Originally Posted by lostforkate
The mindset of the country is changing. We're becoming an entitlement culture. It's all about "what can I get".
  • GP
  • 11-07-2012, 07:25 PM
The makers and the takers. The taker mentality is now a majority and there is no turning back. I'm getting in the taker line as we speak. Lets drive this country right into freaking bankruptcy!