ISO a "Winning" Slogan for Dimotards

When George McGovern ran in 1972, he was pegged as the "AAA candidate". He favored Amnesty, Acid and Abortion. It had a nice ring to it and summed up crisply what the dimotards stood for. No wonder the poor guy lost 49 states in the Presidential election.

We need to come up with a similar "winning" slogan to help voters quickly grasp what the 2020 dimotards stand for. Given all of their recent far-left whacko proposals, this shouldn't be too difficult.

Any suggestions? Be creative.
when al smith ran for president... in his 1928 run...

he was anti-prohibition

a slogan of his, in a legendary unintentional bit of double entendre, was "make your wet dreams come true"

I think his opponent, herbert hoover's slogan was, "a chicken in every pot"

with this crop of leftists, a slogan could be "we'll have what everyone else is having"

when al smith ran for president... in his 1928 run...

he was anti-prohibition

his slogan, unintentional of course, was "make your wet dreams come true"

I think his opponent, herbert hoover's slogan was, "a chicken in every pot"

with this crop of leftists, a slogan could be "we'll have what everyone else is having"

Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Hahaha... they should make everyone wear that button at the Al Smith Dinner in New York!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEdmiAe7uKM
I know it is my fault, for there are many instances of this happening on the device I use, but from my end, there's nothing to see or click on to allow me to view your post..its just one big black rectangle
I think his opponent, herbert hoover's slogan was, "a chicken in every pot" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Hmmm... how about if we update that to "a tranny in every ladies room"?

I know it is my fault, for there are many instances of this happening on the device I use, but from my end, there's nothing to see or click on to allow me to view your post..its just one big black rectangle Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You mentioned Al Smith so I posted a video of the 2016 Al Smith dinner highlights.

https://youtu.be/VEdmiAe7uKM
Let's Make America the next South Africa!

Being White is Not Ok!
How about the "Triple I" dimotards?

Intolerance
Illegals
Infanticide

Hmmm... that doesn't roll off the tongue as smoothly as the 1972 version. We need shorter words, 2-3 syllable max.

Or maybe the "Triple B" dim-retards?

Brainless
Borderless
Bankrupt
Hmmm... how about if we update that to "a tranny in every ladies room"?

Originally Posted by lustylad
very apropos

and it sparks a certain universal emotional understanding

it could be shortened to " women have penises (penes) too"
FREE! FREE! FREE!
"Grab US by the pussy? I got a winning slogan!

We got you . . ."

"BY THE BALLS!"

A double female ticket.
We have no bias against..."Easter worshipers"
[CENTER]"Grab US by the pussy? I got a winning slogan! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
at least we have a pair of balls can't say much for the dim retards you might try this

"Grab US by the pussy? I got a winning slogan!

We got you . . ."

"BY THE BALLS!"

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Bring it! And don't forget the headgear! Your slogan will be "Pussies in pink pussy hats"! Or maybe "Pussy Galore"? Kamala might have made it as a Bond girl 20 years ago, but fauxcahontas? Never!

I don't remember what report it was on NPR. But I do remember where I was when I heard it. The party really doesn't have the balls to run the ball behind the left end. Not just the left tackle.

In the begining, his majesty upset the women's vote. If two women run together, he will lose his mind and their vote when his flippant and misogynistic blabbermouth personality reveals itself.

I watched when he received the news that Notre Dame (Our Lady) was burning. He went on to say the church was "burning to the ground." The crowd gasps. I smirk. His penchant to just say anything that comes to his stupid inconsiderate head would make for great Weekend Updates and cold openings on SNL. Or, as his son called it, S & L.

I don't remember what report it was on NPR. But I do remember where I was when I heard it. The party really doesn't have the balls to run the ball behind the left end. Not just the left tackle.

In the begining, his majesty upset the women's vote. If two women run together, he will lose his mind and their vote when his flippant and misogynistic blabbermouth personality reveals itself.

I watched when he received the news that Notre Dame (Our Lady) was burning. He went on to say the church was "burning to the ground." The crowd gasps. I smirk. His penchant to just say anything that comes to his stupid inconsiderate head would make for great Weekend Updates and cold openings on SNL. Or, as his son called it, S & L. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
So ...... your mascot is the "Fighting Uteruses"?

well .. that's different, i'll give ya that one.

i always was partial to the UC Santa Cruz Banana Slugs myself ..

BAHHAHAHAAAAAAA