Providers with a bush/or some hair

Hello all,

I've asked in the past but really haven't had much luck so I figured I would ask here. Any providers here in DFW with a bush or some hair down there? It's so hard to find and I absolutely love it! If you don't feel comfortable dropping a comment here please send me a PM as I'd love to set something up for this week or the near future.
"We've got bush, We've got bush"
Got a patch on top but keep it trmed down
Got a patch on top but keep it trmed down Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Love that, would love that even more if you were a DFW local haha!!
Love that, would love that even more if you were a DFW local haha!! Originally Posted by Shepard1993
I do visit a lot ,,just maybe real sooooon
LBGina - nice updated signature. Ties in nicely with your recent avatar.
Those are the two points I have, in response to the two you have made.
LBA bush up top smooth below
LBGina - nice updated signature. Ties in nicely with your recent avatar.
Those are the two points I have, in response to the two you have made. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Thank you ...
I visit..and have natural silky patch!!
Love to eat bush… wish it wasn’t so rare.
Hello all,

I've asked in the past but really haven't had much luck so I figured I would ask here. Any providers here in DFW with a bush or some hair down there? It's so hard to find and I absolutely love it! If you don't feel comfortable dropping a comment here please send me a PM as I'd love to set something up for this week or the near future. Originally Posted by Shepard1993
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ist-39813.html

J had a bush
Hello all,

I've asked in the past but really haven't had much luck so I figured I would ask here. Any providers here in DFW with a bush or some hair down there? It's so hard to find and I absolutely love it! If you don't feel comfortable dropping a comment here please send me a PM as I'd love to set something up for this week or the near future. Originally Posted by Shepard1993
Landing Strip!!!!!
Runway 1 ready for landing!
I visit..and have natural silky patch!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
When are you visiting?
J in Colleyville is a drunk and whenever she is not drunk she is past fashionably late for appointments - at least with me anyway and this was as recent as November/December 2023. Stay away from her.
I go back and forth between an attempted bush, and a landing strip!