GFE recommendations

Been traveling for work for a while and back in Dallas for a little bit. Ive been hobbying a while now and being more cautious with only known girls since the felony upgrade in Tx. However thats getting old FAST. I mean I could get married if I wanted to screw the same woman over and over right?? Lol

Looking for recs on a REAL gfe provider. Someone who is not rushed, bbbj friendly, actually acts like shes a real date and not a wet towel, daty friendly with orgasm for her a plus.

Prefer east Dallas or surrounding, nicer incall (possibly an outcall to me depending) and white or latina. Dont care about height or age, but the body should be slightly thick to lean and muscular.

Whos the go to that will treat me right?
LillyLove seems to perfectly fit what you’re looking for. Super friendly vibe. Standard GFE menu. Curvy and shapely body, not flabby. She’s my ATF.
NataleeRae.. Ultimate GFE and one of the best Bbbjs I might have ever had. The only box that didn’t check is she’s in FtWorth but seems to always host at tasteful incalls. Check her out, she’s a sweetheart and passionate with the dick.
Come see me in Frisco ��
I visit a lot and reall soon.
  • R.M.
  • 03-19-2024, 08:34 PM
The Playboy Easter Bunny might be out and about. Wink lol.
Been traveling for work for a while and back in Dallas for a little bit. Ive been hobbying a while now and being more cautious with only known girls since the felony upgrade in Tx. However thats getting old FAST. I mean I could get married if I wanted to screw the same woman over and over right?? Lol

Looking for recs on a REAL gfe provider. Someone who is not rushed, bbbj friendly, actually acts like shes a real date and not a wet towel, daty friendly with orgasm for her a plus.

Prefer east Dallas or surrounding, nicer incall (possibly an outcall to me depending) and white or latina. Dont care about height or age, but the body should be slightly thick to lean and muscular.

Whos the go to that will treat me right? Originally Posted by 213674
Me!!!
Totally my MO! That’s exactly what I’m missing in my life. If you don’t want GFE, I’m not the girl for you.