For those who wish to bid the Jewish Lawyer Adieu

Goodbye Jewish loser I will always remember you hobbling along behind stump broke hankering with your nose firmly embedded in his butt cheeks. I am sure he will miss your nut nuzzling.
JL, I bid you a fond farewell and we will see you on the other side!
Goodbye Jewish loser I will always remember you hobbling along behind stump broke hankering with your nose firmly embedded in his butt cheeks. I am sure he will miss your nut nuzzling. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
JL will always have amusing memories of you calling yourself a 'chimp', a 'stump', revealing how your family tree has no branches and your inability to count to three without fucking up, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Hopefully, JL will be able to forget your multitudinous and disturbing sexual proclivities, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
JL will always have amusing memories of you calling yourself a 'chimp', a 'stump', revealing how your family tree has no branches and your inability to count to three without fucking up, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Hopefully, JL will be able to forget your multitudinous and disturbing sexual proclivities, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks stupid he can be reminded the ass hole he worshipped is a complete idiot stumpy the stump broke stump jumper Thanks for showing you think two replies to a emoticon should count as two days instead of one jackass.
Thanks stupid he can be reminded the ass hole he worshipped is a complete idiot stumpy the stump broke stump jumper Thanks for showing you think two replies to a emoticon should count as two days instead of one jackass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How stupidly conceited you are, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, no one is worshipping you.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1056360313]How stupidly conceited you are, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, no one is worshipping you. [/QUOTE

Still can't read can you dipshit.

Still can't read can you dipshit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're stupid if you imagine you're posting in proper English, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Hijacking ANOTHER thread, IBIdiot?

Who'll be here to mimic you once JLHomo has exited from this forum? Shit, he even uses your patois!

Say good bye here.

In fact, why don't you go with him?

EVA, TAMPON, and FUCKZUP

I'm not antisemitic, I just want to see all the Jews gone.

Good work boys, you're finally getting your way
Scheiße Köpfe

Sarkasmus
EVA, TAMPON, and FUCKZUP

I'm not antisemitic, I just want to see all the Jews gone.

Good work boys, you're finally getting your way
Scheiße Köpfe

Sarkasmus Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
[[/QUOTE]

Since the Jewish loser has turned into the Jewish lurker there is a vacancy in IB'S ass cheeks for a nose. Now don't fight over it he may let you trade off.

Who'll be here to mimic you once JLHomo has exited from this forum? Shit, he even uses your patois!

Say good bye here.

:roflmao
: Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shame you can't go, but you probably have tickets to another faggoty Broadway show, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; you know, like where they "hasa diga" your faggoty-ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Since the Jewish loser has turned into the Jewish lurker there is a vacancy in IB'S ass cheeks for a nose. Now don't fight over it he may let you trade off. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There's nothing so vacant as your cranium, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, except, maybe, your family tree which has no branches.
Shame you can't go, but you probably have tickets to another faggoty Broadway show, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; you know, like where they "hasa diga" your faggoty-ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

There's nothing so vacant as your cranium, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, except, maybe, your family tree which has no branches. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Holy chit, IBIdiot.

You are foaming at the mouth again.

Damn, boy!

There's nothing so vacant as your cranium, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, except, maybe, your family tree which has no branches. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Good thing I told you at one time your family tree looked like a utility pole, or you would not have had that snappy comeback.

Say good bye here.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, you are admitting you aren't man enough to debate with him or me, I see.