"The crazies have taken over the party"

"The crazies have taken over the party" Originally Posted by timpage
When I read the title, I thought this thread was going to be about LL and his wayward band of Idiot Klan, errr Clan members.

As LLIdiot would say, "Carry On."
The GOP ain't what it use to be, ain't what it use to be, ain't what it use to be, many long years ago.
The GOP ain't what it use to be, ain't what it use to be, ain't what it use to be, many long years ago. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
All Peter King is saying is......"look, we of the old guard are doing just fine kissing the President's ass and cowering down to the Democrat's lies and threats. We don't need a bunch of loonies coming up here and doing what the voters sent them here to do".
What would that be, JS? Blast Ozombies? Praise Jesus? Please define your idea of "doing what the voters sent them here to do."

Is Ted Cruz doing what Texas sent him there to do, because I damned sure missed that line on the ballot...
What would that be, JS? Blast Ozombies? Praise Jesus? Please define your idea of "doing what the voters sent them here to do."

Is Ted Cruz doing what Texas sent him there to do, because I damned sure missed that line on the ballot... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Just watched Boehner call Cruz "a jackass" on Face the Nation. Classic.

Fuck Cruz, fuck the Tea Partiers and fuck all of you who agree with them.
Peter King....yawn..... I bet a mouse has some nasty things to say about cats...doesn't make any of them true. How about getting a quote from someone without an axe?
  • DSK
  • 09-27-2015, 11:25 AM
Just watched Boehner call Cruz "a jackass" on Face the Nation. Classic.

Fuck Cruz, fuck the Tea Partiers and fuck all of you who agree with them. Originally Posted by timpage
The message is always the same with you - anyone who doesn't agree with you is a racist, an angry lunatic, or an ignorant moron. When you demonize the other side, there is not much room for compromise.
The message is always the same with you - anyone who doesn't agree with you is a racist, an angry lunatic, or an ignorant moron. When you demonize the other side, there is not much room for compromise. Originally Posted by DSK

Thanks for nothing JL the Idiot Welsher.

Pay up on the friggin' bet!
"The Crazies" went to get a guillotine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgpJRoqyeJo
Timmy.. you talking about Hillary and the DEM party again?

They are going to take your lib card and boot you out for spewing that if you did.
Timmy.. you talking about Hillary and the DEM party again?

They are going to take your lib card and boot you out for spewing that if you did. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
About as lame as you can get...
The message is always the same with you - anyone who doesn't agree with you is a racist, an angry lunatic, or an ignorant moron. When you demonize the other side, there is not much room for compromise. Originally Posted by DSK
The other side isn't interested in compromise. Fuck them.