Where is Barry?

Every domestic problem that Obama can use brings him out to make a statement. Usually he is wrong and has his facts wrong. Okay, we have a report that US warplanes bombed and killed some members of doctors without borders in Afghanistan. This is what presidents are supposed to be doing. Where is Barry? No statement, no defense, no insincere promise about an investigation. Barry never did like the hard work that comes with the job.

By the way, his proxies don't count. This is a presidential duty.
Every domestic problem that Obama can use brings him out to make a statement. Usually he is wrong and has his facts wrong. Okay, we have a report that US warplanes bombed and killed some members of doctors without borders in Afghanistan. This is what presidents are supposed to be doing. Where is Barry? No statement, no defense, no insincere promise about an investigation. Barry never did like the hard work that comes with the job.

By the way, his proxies don't count. This is a presidential duty. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How interesting that somebody like you who propounds virtually unlimited US involvement in the middle east...and who blames President Obama for withdrawing prematurely from the combat theater and thereby damaging US credibility in the region....

Suddenly pounces onto the bandwagon of intervention condemnation when and airstrike causes collateral damage.

Your fucking hypocrisy knows no bounds admiral.
How interesting that somebody like you who propounds virtually unlimited US involvement in the middle east...and who blames President Obama for withdrawing prematurely from the combat theater and thereby damaging US credibility in the region....

Suddenly pounces onto the bandwagon of intervention condemnation when and airstrike causes collateral damage.

Your fucking hypocrisy knows no bounds admiral. Originally Posted by timpage
If I wrote 2 + 2 =, you'll say that I wrote 15. You are a dipshit. We are in Afghanistan (which for the record is in Asia), innocent people died and the US was identified as the culprits right or wrong. As CEO of the United States, Obama has a responsibility to respond. Nice try at.....no, it was a stupid try at deflection.
If I wrote 2 + 2 =, you'll say that I wrote 15. You are a dipshit. We are in Afghanistan (which for the record is in Asia), innocent people died and the US was identified as the culprits right or wrong. As CEO of the United States, Obama has a responsibility to respond. Nice try at.....no, it was a stupid try at deflection. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You lying sack of shit.

The White House released a statement from President Barack Obama offering condolences to the charity from the American people.

"The Department of Defense has launched a full investigation, and we will await the results of that inquiry before making a definitive judgment as to the circumstances of this tragedy," the President said. "I ... expect a full accounting of the facts and circumstances."

Looks like he did respond, dumbass.

Everyone can plainly see what you wrote, Admiral Turd Cutter. What about the innocent Iraqis that died by the thousands as a result of our presence there?
Don't forget, this is the sloppy lush who complained that the last mass shooting didn't result in a half-masted flag quickly enough.

He's in a hurry for everything, except admitting his own stupidity on the subject of deserted islands and hidden Boeing 777s.
You lying sack of shit.

The White House released a statement from President Barack Obama offering condolences to the charity from the American people.

"The Department of Defense has launched a full investigation, and we will await the results of that inquiry before making a definitive judgment as to the circumstances of this tragedy," the President said. "I ... expect a full accounting of the facts and circumstances."

Looks like he did respond, dumbass.

Everyone can plainly see what you wrote, Admiral Turd Cutter. What about the innocent Iraqis that died by the thousands as a result of our presence there? Originally Posted by WombRaider

Rule number 3 again in play. I said Obama should come out and make a statement (not release a statement) just like he did for the Oregon shooting. One involves a local tragedy and the other involves the US military of which he is in charge of.
"By the way, his proxies don't count. This is a presidential duty. "
Rule number 3 again in play. I said Obama should come out and make a statement (not release a statement) just like he did for the Oregon shooting. One involves a local tragedy and the other involves the US military of which he is in charge of.
"By the way, his proxies don't count. This is a presidential duty. " Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He doesn't answer to you, turd cutter.
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2015, 01:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Hai7ZcF6U

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Great , a picture of Ronnie wiping the drool off his face...

Great , a picture of Ronnie wiping the drool off his face...

. Originally Posted by WTF

Here is one so you can wipe the jizz off the tip of your little pony...

He doesn't answer to you, turd cutter. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Actually he does answer to me and all the other American people (that even includes you)
Your fucking hypocrisy knows no bounds admiral. Originally Posted by timpage
Speaking of Hypocrisy.. did you support Bush when he droned and bombed targets? Was that a good thing? Because I remember LOTS of protest marches by Democrats and other liberals whining about the 'innocent bystanders" Bush was killing with those attacks.

So tell us Timmy.. did you support Bush and now Obama's use of drones, missiles, and bombs on CIVILIAN targets?
Actually he does answer to me and all the other American people (that even includes you) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He don't give a fuck about you. Get real. He abhors you mouth-breathing types, clinging to your guns and your bibles.
Speaking of Hypocrisy.. did you support Bush when he droned and bombed targets? Was that a good thing? Because I remember LOTS of protest marches by Democrats and other liberals whining about the 'innocent bystanders" Bush was killing with those attacks.

So tell us Timmy.. did you support Bush and now Obama's use of drones, missiles, and bombs on CIVILIAN targets? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You wouldn't know it, but there are many democrats who are genuinely unhappy with Obama and some of the things he's done. Your problem is you're always ready to throw out the baby with the bathwater. Maybe he hasn't done some things that democrats agree with, but he's going to do more that I agree with than any fucking republitard is.