How did a 15 year old Australian boy get a gun...

...and kill someone in Australia which has perfect gun laws last I heard.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...c&ocid=U142DHP

Even has a Muslm hook to the story.

Maybe they're getting care packages from Chicago.
Wow. What a fucking reach!

JDrunk will go to all lengths to justify American gun violence and his own blatant racism.

JDrunk will go to all lengths to justify American gun violence and his own blatant racism. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you whine about "racisim" for him mentioning the shooter was Islamic...So... if its racist to mention it.. WHAT RACE is an Islamist?, but then ... have NO PROBLEM with CNN "whitening" the picture of the Oregon shooter hmmm?
So you whine about "racisim" for him mentioning the shooter was Islamic...So... if its racist to mention it.. WHAT RACE is an Islamist?, but then ... have NO PROBLEM with CNN "whitening" the picture of the Oregon shooter hmmm? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You need a new approach. The either/or shit is fucking tired. You pluck two things out a cesspool of shit and then compare them, regardless of whether they actually merit comparison, and then tie yourself up in knots over it. Who gives a shit?
You need a new approach. The either/or shit is fucking tired. You pluck two things out a cesspool of shit and then compare them, regardless of whether they actually merit comparison, and then tie yourself up in knots over it. Who gives a shit? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Don't like it? Stop the hypocrisy and all the cesspool of shit you spew.

"Who gives a shit?" Obviously you do dickwad... you keep replying.
Don't like it? Stop the hypocrisy and all the cesspool of shit you spew.

"Who gives a shit?" Obviously you do dickwad... you keep replying. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Ignore button is there anytime you want to hit it, buttnugget.
Ignore button is there anytime you want to hit it, buttnugget. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm not the one claiming no one gives a shit...BUGFUCK!! I am having a great time pinning your ears back.. just like your clients do while you deepthroat them. Why the hell would I want to put such a great source of amusement on ignore??

JDrunk will go to all lengths to justify American gun violence and his own blatant racism. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who is justifying gun violence, Assup? I think most all of us here are opposed to gun violence. Are you really that worried about losing the upcoming "Dipshit of the Year" competition?
...and kill someone in Australia which has perfect gun laws last I heard.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...c&ocid=U142DHP

Even has a Muslm hook to the story.

Maybe they're getting care packages from Chicago. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Gun homicides per 100 people:
Australia: .14
U.S.: 2.97

Gun ownership:
Australia: 15/100 people
U.S.: 88/100 people

Australian gun laws I'm sure are not perfect but the results are a LOT better than here is the good old U.S.A.
Who is justifying gun violence, Assup? I think most all of us here are opposed to gun violence. Are you really that worried about losing the upcoming "Dipshit of the Year" competition? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
JDrunk is, whinybitch.

And y'all made me Dipshit Emeritus, right? So why should I worry what you and your pack of howler monkeys do? You painted yourself into this corner ... For a change.

Who is justifying gun violence, Assup? I think most all of us here are opposed to gun violence. Are you really that worried about losing the upcoming "Dipshit of the Year" competition? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Is assup allowed to " come out of retirement" to compete again ? woomby won't like that ! woomby's always been the "brides maid" for the award and has been SOOOO hoping that with assup's "emeritus status" that all of his ballot-box stuffing efforts will pay off for him this year !
I'm not the one claiming no one gives a shit...BUGFUCK!! I am having a great time pinning your ears back.. just like your clients do while you deepthroat them. Why the hell would I want to put such a great source of amusement on ignore?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
So you're admitting in open forum to enjoying being deepthroated by dudes. Interesting. As for no one giving a shit, that was directed at YOU. No one gives a shit about YOU. You obviously give a shit about me, with all the interest you give to my posts.

Bugfuck? Really? You need some work in the insult department, cock nugget.
Is assup allowed to " come out of retirement" to compete again ? woomby won't like that ! woomby's always been the "brides maid" for the award and has been SOOOO hoping that with assup's "emeritus status" that all of his ballot-box stuffing efforts will pay off for him this year ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The only thing getting stuffed is your ass, by all the dudes down at banana slings, your new favorite hangout.
Gun homicides per 100 people:
Australia: .14
U.S.: 2.97

Gun ownership:
Australia: 15/100 people
U.S.: 88/100 people

Australian gun laws I'm sure are not perfect but the results are a LOT better than here is the good old U.S.A. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Are you really saying that out of every hundred Americans that three are killed by guns? We're all from Chicago now.
I learned something last night. I've heard the term micro-aggression but just dismissed it as something NBK would bring up. Last night I heard the textbook definition and I see so many libs are guilty of it. Basically it is an inadvertant sign of racism or sexism or whatever you're against. An example would be me talking about illegal immigration and the lib starts talking about why you hate Mexicans. This little bit of racism shows that to the lib illegal immigration and Mexicans are the same thing. So when NBK reads about the violence in Chicago, he immediately goes to black on black crime. He assumes that all the victims and perpetrators are his faux bros. Micro-aggressions, who knew.